후

<후>

후

<후>

후

<후>

후

<후>

I've wanted to do my forearms for a long time, but I didn't have the courage, but after getting a consultation, I really wanted to do it . So I got the consultation right away and had the surgery . Once I scheduled the surgery date, I wasn't nervous... I arrived at the hospital on the day of the surgery, took pre-surgery photos, listened to the director's explanation, and the director checked the design. The area was enlarged. He drew it in a large size haha. Then, I was shown the recovery room that I would use today, my blood pressure was measured, and then I went into surgery.. haha. I was really anesthetized without even realizing it. Then, when I woke up, I was in the recovery room.. I was in a compression garment and I was feeling dazed, so I took some rest and my friend told me to leave. He came on time and gave me medicine ㅠㅠ Then I went straight home and stretched it.. The next day I woke up and immediately took off the compression garment and changed the Duoderm bandage to a regular band. My mom also said that the line changed and that it seemed to be good.. You can also compare with the naked eye. I took several pictures to compare directly. On the first day, it was very difficult to get up from lying down. Rather than being painful, it was uncomfortable because I couldn't put strength on my arm. But I was able to wash my hair..? I bent over a little too much haha. Anyway, if you compare the before and after photos, the protruding part of your forearm has disappeared and you have straight forearms overall! Just looking at my forearms makes me feel like I'm a skinny person. The swelling will gradually come up now, but when I look at the lines right after the surgery, it looks like it went well. How does it look to ordinary people..?!

Comment 6
해아조너 2024-03-08 (금) 23:23 5 Months ago Address
1일차는 노코멘트 히겠습니다… 점점 부풀어오르다
도라에몽손이 될 것이야..

민차신 Writer 2024-03-11 (월) 23:24 5 Months ago Address
난 손은 부을기미안보영!
두만두 2024-03-09 (토) 13:44 5 Months ago Address
몸체가 작아졌네 이제 옷 입는 맛 날듯!!

민차신 Writer 2024-03-11 (월) 23:25 5 Months ago Address
마자..확실히 작아졌움
쩝쩝학사 2024-03-10 (일) 11:30 5 Months ago Address
등까지하면 잘때 개아플듯.. ㅠ 팔라인은 이쁘게 뽑렸엉 등도 뽑아서 라인 여리여리해질듯! 관리잘해서 이쁜옷 입고다니자