Abdominal & thigh liposuction + pelvic suction 3rd day review

ekfjls 2024-03-08 (금) 04:11 3 Months ago 2326
Dr.
이재원
Hospital
바이원클리닉
Days
3 days

Before the surgery, I saw a lot of reviews and surgery reviews at Sungyesa, so I thought I'd leave one too haha. However, among all the reviews, none of them were exactly like mine, so I'm leaving a comment to see if it might be helpful. I have a body fat percentage of less than 20%. My skeletal muscle mass is above the standard and my body fat mass is below the standard, but my pelvis is high and the upper pelvic bone and horse riding fat are one size. So when I wore leggings, my body was just square from the top of my pelvis to my horseback riding. I exercised for quite a while and lost a lot of weight, but I was very upset because my baby didn't grow. The surgical areas were liposuction on the sides, back, lower abdomen, and inner thighs, and fat grafting was done on the pelvis. In fact, I had almost decided on a hospital before I was diagnosed, but instead of going there, I had the surgery at a hospital where I was just going to consult. The reasons for choosing this one are   1. No incision under the buttocks. I hated having two scars under the buttocks even though I got scars everywhere else. I thought I had liposuction ㅠㅠ Here, I made incisions above and below the belly button (not inside the belly button!!! Maybe I didn't understand the explanation properly, but I realized this after surgery lol), the tailbone, two incisions in the pubic area, and two incisions in the pelvis. Among the hospitals I went to for consultation, this hospital had the smallest number of scars and was the only one that didn't make incisions under the buttocks. At first, I thought, 'Other hospitals all cut in similar places, so why do they make so few incisions here?' ‘Isn’t recovery slow because of the cannula passing through???’ 'Isn't the scar getting bigger because it's done in multiple places with one hole???' I was very worried, but in the end, there was almost no bruising or swelling. The incisions are very small and tightly closed. Honestly, I think it would take less time and be more convenient to remove it from the inner thighs if it was pierced under the buttocks. But the reason this place does it this way... I think it's just the director's personality. The director has high pride in his surgery and has a bit of a craftsmanship. 2. They told me not to suction the front abdomen (i.e. the upper and lower abdomen). Another hospital said they would remove all but a few millimeters of fat in a 360-degree view of the abdomen, but they said there was no need to do the front abdomen and only the sides and back would be removed. If you look at the previous photo, you can see that I have a lot of side belly fat, but I'm not the type of person with a lot of subcutaneous fat in the front of my abdomen, to the point where I can see some abdominal muscles... I think I gained some confidence there, thinking that I was looking at my body properly. But I was so concerned about the little thing that sticks out when I sit down, so I ended up adding the lower abdomen later. It would have been nice to have up to 3.. but I can't think of any more. Ah, the manager was very active in counseling and I was like, what if I do this??? What should I do if that happens??? Could it be that something goes wrong??!? The same person answered the same questions very professionally, and when I was contemplating between two hospitals, it was very helpful to have a friend who knew me. Anyway, I am very satisfied with the surgery, and I was so excited that I did a zero-two when I looked in the mirror on the first day of surgery. . The most important thing is engraftmentㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope I don't lose even 1gㅠㅠㅠ I heard that the most important thing for fat engraftment is blood circulation, so I'm taking New Vein, and I'm also taking Omega 3 and olive oil to see if it helps a little.  Anyway, if you're like me, you'll lose too much weight. I decided to get surgery before it falls out.. The most common thing I heard was that my muscles are too big! There may not be enough fat to transplant.. But I will do my best, so I told you to gain weight before the surgery haha. I hope you all have a pretty body!

Comment 15
꾸름3333 2024-03-08 (금) 13:10 3 Months ago Address
너무잘되신거같습니당
요플레픙레 2024-03-08 (금) 21:01 3 Months ago Address
제발나도병원좀알려주면안돼????
요플레픙레 2024-03-08 (금) 21:01 3 Months ago Address
아적어놧구나
drazill 2024-03-10 (일) 21:08 3 Months ago Address
병원오디야?

ekfjls Writer 2024-03-12 (화) 01:03 3 Months ago Address
글 위에 있오!! ㅂㅇㅇ이야!
떠구리 2024-03-13 (수) 20:51 3 Months ago Address
라인 너무 이뻐졌다
뜨치 2024-03-21 (목) 10:29 3 Months ago Address
대박..
보래돌이 2024-03-27 (수) 13:38 3 Months ago Address
오 벌써 라인이 다르다..!
날렵한턱선 2024-03-29 (금) 11:31 3 Months ago Address
다리라인 미초따… 정보 알수 있을까 ㅜ
예뻐질거에요오 2024-04-01 (월) 22:14 3 Months ago Address
라인 대박 징짜 부러워..
주달 2024-04-02 (화) 13:35 3 Months ago Address
잘됐어~~
sturyi 2024-05-04 (토) 18:30 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ekfjls Writer 2024-06-04 (화) 08:18 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
wajrb 2024-05-15 (수) 10:50 1 Months ago Address
지금은어땡!

ekfjls Writer 2024-06-04 (화) 08:20 1 Months ago Address
지금은 많이 회복했는데, 내 생각보다 골반이 많이 빠졌어ㅠㅠㅠ 근데 경과사진 보니까 달라지긴 달라졌더라고. 특히 뒤에서 볼 때 원래 엉덩이가 완전 네모였는데 허리부터 엉덩이까지 라인 되게 예뻐졌어. 결론은 정면에서 보면 야아악간 아쉽고, 전체적인 라인은 완전 만족! 다른 병원은 첫 이식할 때 빠질거 감안해서 과하게 넣어주는데도 많던데 바이원은 과하게 넣진 않고 처음부터 딱 예쁘게 넣는 것 같아서 쪼금 아쉬운 감은 있어.. 근데 사람마다 생착이 어떻게 될지 몰라서 과하게 넣지도 못하나봐. 나는 생착 많이 안된 편인 것 같아 (원래 살이 단기간에는 잘 안붙는 체질이긴 해)
Prev  Next  List