Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Thigh liposuction

이뿌니꽃쁘니 2024-02-02 (금) 18:27 6 Months ago 854
Hospital
라인앤뷰의원
Days
50 days

After searching diligently, I found out about it and was only going to get a consultation, but after receiving the consultation, I set a date for surgery right away!! The consultation center is friendly and the staff are all friendly!! And after seeing a lot of reoperations at other hospitals, I was able to trust and get it! The aftercare was very thorough and the hospital director first spoke realistically and looked at me thoroughly, which was great!! This photo is taken more than 2 months after the surgery, and it looks like the lines have turned out really nicely without any corrections!! I plan to work hard and earn money to pursue other areas as well!! I really like it and it's so good that I'd recommend it to others. I had a severe complex, but it seems like the surgery has cured it well, so it's great to have a boost of self-esteem! I'm so happy that I can now freely wear shorts and skinny jeans, and every day I see things that turn out well, I keep thinking that I should have done it somewhere else. If you're worried, the time you spend worrying about it will only delay the time it takes to look prettier! I hope you go quickly and get a consultation, get treatment for your complex, and have freedom with your clothes!! If you receive it, you will only think that you did a good job without any regrets!!
Written by
App

Comment 2
박숨잉 2024-02-07 (수) 15:25 6 Months ago Address
라인이쁘다.
동자37 2024-02-09 (금) 17:20 6 Months ago Address
진짜 부럽다 라인이 하나도 안 무너지고...
Prev  Next  List