Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

First of all, I've been wanting to do jihyeop for a few years, so I've been getting counseling, but since I was a student, I couldn't make a decision due to the cost, fear, and lack of time. Then, I paid on impulse after receiving a reward at the end of last year. Unlike the legs, which have different lines for each person, most of the arms are straight, so I'm leaving a review. I looked at it and there was a hospital where everyone's arms were shaped the same, so I decided to get barley surgery there. The counselor wasn't very friendly (I was worried so I told her to go out and think about it), but the director was older and after reading the reviews, it seemed like the best place for me as I live in a rural area . Very satisfied! On the first day, my arm line came out and it was amazing that my arms were so thin. I cried with joy after trying on various clothes. I definitely like Hyogoㅓ, but the downside is that it's stupid. Even though my skin is like a stone and I'm the type to touch it and bruises disappear quickly, my arms were swollen and folded for a week. It was hard. Even now, when I lift my arm, it's wrinkled and wrinkled, so it's definitely noticeable. It's a little loose around the armpit and collarbone. From now on, it's going to be a fight with Bobon, right? They kept telling me that I needed to get rid of the swelling for about a month and a half, and since I have fat on my back and other parts, should I say that it doesn't suit my body? The biggest side effect is that it makes my bones and arms thinner because it doesn't fit my body type, and the biggest side effect is that other parts want to do it... Haha, if there are no other side effects, I would like to do it on other parts as well.

Comment 12
호워디 2024-01-22 (월) 09:44 7 Months ago Address
I want to do it too....
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
성존예사 2024-01-22 (월) 11:53 7 Months ago Address
Wow, good job, take good care of yourself afterward!!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

쩝쩝학사 Writer 2024-01-28 (일) 19:25 7 Months ago Address
Thank you haha
YanYaning 2024-01-24 (수) 16:01 7 Months ago Address
Since I did my arms and stomach, I want to do it again haha.

I didn't even think about my stomach, but my arms are getting thinner, so you know...? Haha, I want to do my stomach and thighs too haha.

YanYaning 2024-01-29 (월) 09:37 7 Months ago Address
Ugh, I'm really thinking about cutting just the inside of my thighs.
눈눈눈이예 2024-01-28 (일) 18:40 7 Months ago Address
What criteria did you use when choosing a hospital? I am also seriously considering diarrhea surgery, but I am hesitant for the same reason and it is very difficult to decide on a hospital. What criteria did you use when choosing a hospital?

I'm going to give you a straight arm! I looked at the reviews and saw that everyone's arms were like that, so I did it because it seemed like they all did it the same way, not Kebake. It's also important to find a doctor who can draw good lines for each part. I think the person who did my arms would pull out the legs in a straight line like the arms, so the legs would be done somewhere else.
짱구의눈 2024-02-07 (수) 14:27 7 Months ago Address
Wow, it turned out so pretty. Can you tell me where I got it done?

쩝쩝학사 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 14:29 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

짱구의눈 2024-02-07 (수) 14:31 7 Months ago Address
Ah, if it's Daejeon, it's great. Congratulations.

쩝쩝학사 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 14:52 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List