I received infinite thigh rams

쁘띠빠뤼 2024-02-02 (금) 22:35 7 Months ago 1964
Dr.
박용준
Hospital
글로벌365mc인천병원
Price
245 만원

Hello, I'm Jojin Yeesa with unlimited thighs!!!! I got it today and I'm just waking up and writing this lol First of all, the reason I decided to get thigh RAMS is because my thighs really haven't lost much weight. Even if I exercise, my thighs are strong. I had a consultation a month ago and they said it would fall out easily because my skin is so soft. I had the procedure today . But the teacher said it wouldn't be necessary to choose that many? Should I call it the coordinator? They were very friendly (to the point where it felt a bit burdensome haha) and I wasn't particularly nervous. Why is the coordinator so calm...? He said haha, but just because you're shivering doesn't mean it doesn't hurt... So I just laid down on the bed really calmly, but I actually thought Rams wouldn't be in much pain, right? But it hurt... I groaned when they drilled the hole to insert the device, and I also groaned when they said I'll give you anesthesia. Of course, deep down, I thought I was going to be anesthetized and then put the solution in, but I wonder if the solution and anesthesia are used together, and the device came in and was under my skin. As I swished it, the solution came out in a gulp, and it felt like a snake had entered my skin. Of course, it wasn't painful enough to kill me, and I could have endured it, so I would have gotten it twice, but I don't think I would want to get it a second time... Also, when I inhale, I don't want to do anything on the outside. It felt like I was being pinched, and there was an area in the middle where the anesthesia didn't work well, so I had to take additional anesthesia. Rams, if you say that you really can't stand pain... Rams... think again... Anyway, I received it well and was in a daze, but Cody People came and picked a lot of heogeok, right? And I checked the bottles and there were 22 bottles... No, they said I didn't have to take out too many lol. I just heard the precautions after Rams saying that I might feel dizzy after laser treatment, so I came out and I didn't feel dizzy, but my hands were shaking. I took a taxi home. I ate, took medicine, went to sleep, and now I'm awake haha. The pain wasn't as painful as I thought. I felt a little numb when the anesthesia wore off, but now there's nothing like that... I'll work hard to manage it and bring before and after photos of the first week!!

Comment 9
하늘아래구름 2024-02-02 (금) 23:38 7 Months ago Address
I didn't like the feeling when that syringe or something came in. It didn't hurt, but it felt... ㅜ So I asked if this could be used as a sedative. LOL.

쁘띠빠뤼 Writer 2024-02-03 (토) 13:21 7 Months ago Address
아 맞아 ㅠ 그 느낌도 이상하지... 게다가 묘하게 마취 덜 된 부분 닿으면 따끔하거나 욱신거리는 것도 싫었어... 두 번은 못 할 듯!
아아줌마 2024-02-05 (월) 00:53 7 Months ago Address
고생하셨어요!
저도 람스 상담 받으러갈려고요~
회복 잘하세요~

쁘띠빠뤼 Writer 2024-02-12 (월) 13:42 7 Months ago Address
감사합니당~
박숨잉 2024-02-07 (수) 15:24 7 Months ago Address
고행했어 람스도 효과좋구낭ㅎㅎ

쁘띠빠뤼 Writer 2024-02-12 (월) 13:42 7 Months ago Address
고것도 얼마나 뽑느냐에 따라서 다른 거 같아 조금 뽑으면 효과 없을 듯 ㅠㅠ
만둣 2024-02-08 (목) 18:29 7 Months ago Address
허벅지는 통증 꽤 있구나..