Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Abdomen, love handles, arms, shoulder blades, and bra line liposuction Finally, 2nd week review!

싀마려 2024-01-29 (월) 23:38 6 Months ago 1755
Dr.
남자원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
990 만원
Days
14 days

Abdomen, love handles, arms, shoulder blades, and bra line liposuction finally review of the 2nd week! It's already been 2 weeks since I had surgery at Apgujeong Top Line (Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ) ㅠ It's been a long time, I've been through a lot. Hehehe, I brought what I wrote down on the notepad - I held my breath and did a love dive when lying down or getting up from bed. Is this the feeling of my whole body burning? When I sneeze, it feels like my whole body is being hit for a moment. It doesn't hurt as long as it doesn't touch the area where I had surgery, but as the swelling and solution goes down, my thighs, groin, and buttocks start to hurt. I think this is what it would feel like if the jjamjisal was swollen and the pretzel was running. On the 1st and 2nd days, I walked around like a kid who caught a whale ㅠ Shameful ㅅㅂ… Honestly, you can build a body like this by following a strict diet (diet, exercise) for about a month and a half, but it seems like you can condense all that effort and pain into one in just a few days. And the best part is that all the fat cells have been removed, so the internal organs have been reduced. You may gain fat, but it's good that you won't gain weight due to subcutaneous fat, and it's really great to get rid of the lower abdomen that didn't go away after dieting. Day 1, my body doesn't feel the same as mine. Feeling slowly returns from day 2, and stretching on day 3 makes me feel refreshed even though it hurts? Refreshing Since the stitches haven't been removed yet, be careful not to pull the stitches (I'm worried because it's keloid skin.) On the 4th day, the itchiness all over my body that I've only heard about... hell starts • • • Are you starting to live like a human now? Now, it's been 2 weeks since the 10th day, most of the bruising has gone and it's okay to lie down. The bruises are all over the place, but it's worse on my right side and left armpit. If I remove the stitches today and disinfect by tomorrow, I won't be able to shower without a waterproof band from the day after tomorrow . But the solution is bitter. Even though I lost all my hair and got my lines straight, it's so amazing that my weight remains the same; The boat hasn't even come out, so why is it still like that..? From the looks of it, the body has already successfully dieted... ??? It's amazing. Anyway, I'll be back in a month.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 424)
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
7 Hours ago
좋은날은아직
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
리니리닝
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
양용잉
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
탑라인비비빕
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
찐98
Abdomen, love handles, arms, shoulder blades, and bra line liposuction Finally, 2nd week review!'s Reviews More (10/424)

Comment 11
빠른환생 2024-01-30 (화) 00:15 6 Months ago Address
Wow, you're so brave ㅠㅠ I'm glad it turned out well
강화인간 2024-01-30 (화) 00:19 6 Months ago Address
Heo-eok, that's how it feels after surgery. Thank you for the information, Tsuni! Thank you for your hard work~
오디먀 2024-01-30 (화) 05:25 6 Months ago Address
It’s effective.. I’m also struggling with it.
selena0217 2024-01-31 (수) 18:33 6 Months ago Address
This is the first time I've had this much fun reading a review. Thank you so much for the information and I'm glad the surgery went well!
장조림요 2024-02-01 (목) 17:07 6 Months ago Address
Wow, that's good...
코알라221120 2024-02-01 (목) 18:33 6 Months ago Address
오 라인 이뻐!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
사이다7 2024-02-02 (금) 21:04 6 Months ago Address
혹시 이벤트가인데 저 가격이었어???
도담딩 2024-02-04 (일) 21:51 6 Months ago Address
아니 이언니 말하는거 왜케웃곀ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
솜이뚜맘 2024-02-14 (수) 14:45 6 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠ나도 하고 싶다 ..