Days
1 days
수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 당일

<수술 당일>

수술 1일차

<수술 1일차>

I am writing this review because I am very satisfied with my thighs! I gave up thinking that no matter how much weight I lost, the lines wouldn't come out, so after the 10 kg yo-yo came, I was satisfied with the arm suction, so I decided that I needed to have thigh suction as well, so I went to two consultations. The second hospital I went to, a week after the consultation, I made a reservation for the surgery. It was the same day and it was nice to see the change so well. They provided me with porridge and drinks after the surgery and the staff at the hospital itself were all friendly so I came and went in a good mood. It was easier to walk than I thought so I took the subway home and it was fine until I got home and hell started on the first day. However, I have developed a gap in my thighs that I didn't expect to develop, so I'm holding on with the mindset that I have to endure this much hahahaha. The total volume was 5300cc, and the doctor in the operating room told me that Dr. In-gu Kim even took out my soul haha. Thank you, director!! I'm starting to get bruises, but it doesn't seem like I'm turning into a sweet potato like I saw in other reviews!! I will come back with another review next time~~!

Comment 5
yahyjj5522 2024-01-29 (월) 15:54 5 Months ago Address
와 나두 하고싶어!

mimiic Writer 2024-01-29 (월) 18:07 5 Months ago Address
할 생각있으면 빨리 하는게 좋은거같아! 바본 풀리고 붓기 빠질거 생각하면ㅠㅠㅠ
무서웝 2024-01-31 (수) 04:53 5 Months ago Address
으앗 나도 하고싶다 발품 얼마나 팔았어?

mimiic Writer 2024-02-01 (목) 08:06 5 Months ago Address
예전에 팔 했을때 3군데 갔었는데 이번엔 시간두없고 너무 귀찮아서 손품 많이팔구 2곳만 가봤어! 두번째 후 간곳이 비용도 그리고 수술 후 모습이나 내가 걱정하는것들을 더 확실히 말해줘서 바로 예약잡고갔어!
장조림요 2024-02-01 (목) 17:09 4 Months ago Address
잘됐어 !!!
Prev  Next  List