Dr.
정재호
Hospital
라인앤뷰의원
Price
7770000 만원
Days
60 days

This is a review one and a half to two months after the procedure! After the procedure, I had swelling and bruising for a really long time, but it has now gone down a lot. I'm very satisfied, except for the area around my knees that hasn't disappeared yet! My legs always felt swollen and full, but now my legs feel lighter. Cosmetic aspects are also a big factor, but if you are one of those people who always feel like you have stones on your legs, I think that this discomfort can be alleviated through liposuction! I can feel the knee bones that I had not seen in my entire life, and more than anything, I am really impressed that I fit into size S bootcut jeans ...ㅠ I think it would have been better if I had dieted a little more, but even if I eat to the point where my mouth is full, I can still see the gaps (I have a pelvic size) ) Above all, I'm happy that the upper and lower body ratio matches. I still feel indescribable pain when someone hits my leg, and my leg feels numb, but I don't feel much discomfort. Oh, and for those who originally have stretch marks on their legs, the stretch marks will increase as the swelling goes down. You can! I am one of those cases, but I feel that the change in the shape of my legs is more of an advantage than the stretch marks , and since these are the stretch marks I always had, I will accept them.
Written by
App

Comment 6
토마토마통 2024-01-29 (월) 06:54 7 Months ago Address
Wow, that’s awesome..
쩝쩝학사 2024-01-29 (월) 09:29 7 Months ago Address
The line was beautifully chosen! How much did you pick?
lilio 2024-01-29 (월) 09:56 7 Months ago Address
How many ccs were extracted?? I’m curious because it has similar legs to mine.
evan9062 2024-01-30 (화) 06:46 7 Months ago Address
Are you sick?ㅠㅍ
장조림요 2024-02-01 (목) 17:10 7 Months ago Address
I’m so jealous of you.. ㅠㅠ
이워리 2024-02-13 (화) 23:14 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List