Dr.
최원혁
Hospital
초이스라인의원
Price
379 만원
Days
6 days
I paid a total of 3.8 million won for the full arm + floating area (3.5 million won) + posterior convex area (300,000 won). Excluding the 10,000 won I paid for the first consultation fee , I paid 3.79 million won! If you use a card or bank transfer, 10% VAT will be added separately. The price is like this, and to get to the point, it's been 6 days since the surgery, so I came here to leave a live review in case there are people who are curious before I forget . It was a surgery at 10 a.m. on the day of the surgery, so I came to the hospital by 9:40 a.m. and was told to take off my clothes first. Is the chest a white gauze sticker? They told me to put on the same thing, put on disposable thongs, a top that looked like a skirt, put on a gown over it, and wash my face after I got dressed . After that, they measured my InBody, took a pre-surgery photo, and measured the size of the compression garment with a tape measure. And the treatment room? Go to the same place and put a needle in your ankle first. Ankle bone on the inside of the ankle? If you look at the same spot, there is a thick vein, and he injected it there. I was so scared because it was my first time getting an injection , but I couldn't even feel the needle going in. I really didn't feel anything. They put in a needle, take some blood for a blood test, and tape the wall to block the needle hole. Then, when you sit back in the lobby, you go into the director's room for one more consultation, sign everything you need to sign, and the director creates a design on your body. After everything is finished, I go back to the lobby, pay the surgery fee, stop by the restroom, and then enter the operating room. As soon as I entered, I sat down on a chair, connected an IV needle to my ankle, and sprayed red disinfectant in a spray bottle. They said they warmed it up for me because I was afraid of being cold. The disinfectant was warm, but the air was cold, so my body felt chilly. After spraying it all over my arms and upper body, I wore it. They tell you to lie down on the operating table with your thongs pulled down to your thighs. When you lie down on your stomach with your arms spread out, they spray more disinfectant evenly and use green surgical cloths? As I was lying down, the director came in and covered my face with something like a towel. He said the anesthetic would be administered right away. At the beginning of the surgery, I wondered why they were covering my face with a towel, but I came to my senses in the middle of the surgery. It seemed like they were undergoing surgery, but when I came to, I was embarrassed and couldn't think of anything. I was wondering how to let them know that I woke up, but I felt like a cannula was being stabbed in my right arm. Maybe it was because I was under anesthesia, but it didn't hurt, but I got goosebumps and immediately screamed, "Aww, it hurts." So, they immediately added more anesthetic, and when I woke up, I was in the recovery room. Since I didn't have a guardian, I asked the director before the surgery if it was okay to recover enough to recover, and the director said of course it was okay, so I don't know how long I was sleeping. I was distracted by the operating room nurse checking my condition. I think I've come back a little bit. Obviously, the bed was very warm and the blanket was cotton, but I was so cold that I was shaking and my hands and feet were so cold. The nurse touched my hands and feet and gave me a hot pack. Then, she helped me up to take me to the bathroom, but I got up three times and immediately fell down on the bed because of the weakness. The nurse said it was okay and helped me go to the bathroom, but when I was washing my hands, there were marks on the backs of my hands where I had been shot. After the surgery, they said they would draw blood from the other ankle while I was sleeping and do another blood test, but that failed, so I think they may have put an injection into the back of my hand. Anyway, I was helped again and put on the bed, so they removed the needle that was first inserted into my ankle, and put ice in the Pocari and put a straw in it to make sure I was thirsty. They were really kind in feeding me. And since I was fat, I had to take the bus again, so I had to reserve a bus ticket, but they brought my cell phone and a whole bag of clothes from the locker to the recovery room. Since I was in a dazed state, I could reserve a bus between about 4-5 o'clock. They let me know and checked once more what time I had booked and told me I could change my clothes. As I was changing my clothes in a half-asleep state, I think the manager came over and had a chat with me. Since I wasn't dressed properly, he helped me change my clothes. Everyone was kind. He said that. After getting my prescription, he told me that there was a pharmacy on the first basement floor, that I could take the medicine there, and that it was connected to the subway station, so I could take the subway straight to the terminal. Although I stumbled, luckily I found everything and went to the terminal. Haha. As soon as I got on the bus, I was so sleepy that I fell asleep again. I woke up and suddenly got so much motion sickness that I almost died. I barely fell back asleep and came back to life... haha ​​I think the surgery started around 10:40 AM, but judging by the fact that I took the bus back at 4:20 PM, I recovered quite a bit after the surgery. I think I came back!! I was surprised that the pain wasn't as much as I thought. I've tried removing fat from the inner and outer thighs using liposuction, liposuction, and fat grafting under the chin, but in order of pain, the order seems to be thighs > face > arms. I think the arms are less painful because I don't have to move them. But on the first day. It didn't hurt at all, but as I slept, the pain was unpleasant, so I had a bit of trouble sleeping. After I woke up, ate, and took medicine, the pain disappeared again. It hurt more than I expected. It was a bit surprising. My body gets bruised really easily, but there were less bruises than I thought, and they were already going to go away to some extent, but my entire arm turned yellow. There are still purple bruises here and there. but. The bruising is okay, but the swelling is huge. When I wear a compression garment, the swelling goes down to my hands and the backs of my hands turn into Doraemon's hands. My hand is so swollen that it feels a bit stiff... I hope the swelling goes down quickly. It's still too early to talk about the surgery results because of the swelling, but there doesn't seem to be any dents or bumps, so I think the swelling will just go away!! Oh, and I thought it would be better not to forcefully raise my arms and do things like that. Even though I was in pain, I forcibly raised my arms to tie my hair, and the stitches inside my armpits opened slightly. It was fine when I took off the bandage to disinfect it in the beginning, but when I tried to tie my hair, it was slightly open. Hahaha, you need to apply Fucidin diligently. Those of you who are in the business, don't force your arms up like that. I want to quickly pull out all the stitches and take a cool shower!!! Since it's only the 6th day, I think it's too early to talk about the progress, so I wrote a review focusing on what happened on the day of surgery rather than the surgery progress! I was really curious about this before the surgery, but I couldn't find it when I looked it up. I don't know if there's anything I'm curious about, but I hope it helps!! Let’s all hope the surgery is successful haha
Written by
App

Comment 28
펩시0931 2024-01-21 (일) 18:26 5 Months ago Address
대박ㅜ 나도 몇일 뒤 시술 받는데 너무 자세한 후기 덕분에 맘이 더 놓인다

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-01-21 (일) 19:42 5 Months ago Address
도움이 됐다니 다행이네ㅎㅎ
시술 잘받고 성공하고와!!
waveso 2024-01-22 (월) 02:02 5 Months ago Address
혹시 그럼 견갑이랑 승모쪽,하완은 안한고야??

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-01-22 (월) 02:10 5 Months ago Address
웅 승모는 나는 다 근육이라 지방 뺄게 없다하셨구
견갑이랑 하완쪽엔 살이 없었어!!
뒷볼록은 조금 있는편이라 같이하면 라인 이뻐진대서 팔뚝에 뒷볼록만 추가해써
성존예사 2024-01-22 (월) 11:54 5 Months ago Address
잘햇어 ㅜㅠ 고생햣어 후관리잘하고푹쉬자
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-01-22 (월) 20:49 5 Months ago Address
고마웡 ㅎㅎㅎ
qwerty18 2024-01-24 (수) 00:12 5 Months ago Address
우와 자세한 후기 고마워!!
나도 ㅊㅇㅅ에서 하기로했어!!
근데 티팬티도 허벅지에 걸치고 하는거면
알몸으로 수술하는거야..?

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-01-24 (수) 04:26 5 Months ago Address
웅 알몸이긴한데 수술대 엎드리면 초록색수술포 엄청 큰거를 허리춤부터 발끝까지 덮어주셨어!ㅎㅎ
러럴러ㅓㄹ러 2024-01-30 (화) 02:13 5 Months ago Address
자게한 후기 너무 고마워 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
상구랴 2024-02-07 (수) 00:14 4 Months ago Address
나도 이번에 팔지흡했는데 왼팔을 괜찮은데 오른팔만 엄청 부어있어 ㅠㅠㅠ 붓기 다 빠지긴하겠지?ㅜㅜ 며칠동안 안빠져서 걱정이다ㅜㅜ

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 00:36 4 Months ago Address
나두 근데 양쪽 지금 붓기가 다르게 빠지고 있긴하당
내가 볼땐 모르겠는데 실밥 뽑으러 갔을때나 집에서 엄마가 보더니 왼쪽보다 오른쪽이 더 많이 빠졌다고 하더라궁
그래서 압박복 치수도 다르게 왼쪽은 1인치 오른쪽은 1.5인치 이런식으로 줄여써
양쪽 붓기가 똑같이 빠지지는 않는거 같아서 넘 걱정하지마ㅠㅠ 혹시 차이가 너무 극명하게 눈에 보이면 병원에 문의는 한번 해봐ㅜㅜ
키스샷 2024-02-15 (목) 07:24 4 Months ago Address
?? 실밥이 벌어진거야? 일주일전인데 지금괜찮아? 보통 한두땀 다시 꼬매야되는데 병원멀어서 어떻게했는지 궁금하다.

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-02-15 (목) 12:52 4 Months ago Address
아아 꿰맬정도는 아니라서 후시딘 바르면 된다고 하셔서 이제 괜찮아져써ㅎㅎ
카타앙 2024-02-20 (화) 13:30 4 Months ago Address
어우 고마워 보는데도 넘 힘들드 근데 간호사분들이 부축해서 회복실에 눕히시는건가?? 안무겁나…근데  난 진짜 발목주사 넘 무섭다 ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ

카타앙 2024-02-20 (화) 13:33 4 Months ago Address
혹시 상담은 어떤식으로했어? 브라까지 다벗나

카타앙 2024-02-20 (화) 13:34 4 Months ago Address
글구 체중 추가금은 없어?

카타앙 2024-02-20 (화) 13:38 4 Months ago Address
지금 흉터오때..

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-02-24 (토) 19:23 4 Months ago Address
난 회복실 오고서도 기억이 뜨문뜨문나서 아예 회복실까지는 어떻게 왔는지 기억이 없어 ㅠㅠ
근데 발목주사는 나도 엄청 걱정했는데 진짜 주사바늘 들어가는 느낌도 안날정도야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 걱정안해두돼!
상담때는 속옷이랑 브라는 착용한 상태로 탑스커트 입고 그위에 가운으로 걸치고 있다가 상담 받을때 가운만 벗어!
체중 추가금은 모르겠당 로비에 앉아있을때 칠판이였나 어디엔 체중 추가금 없다고 써있는거 같은데 이건 상담 받아봐야할거 같아 ㅠㅠ
흉터는 아무래도 꿰맨데라 빨간 동그란 흉터 남아있는데 나중에 흉터치료 서비스로 해주니까 옅어질거라고 믿어야지 ㅎㅎ
따로 더마틱스울트라도 사서 발라주고 있당!
Dia몬드 2024-02-23 (금) 17:03 4 Months ago Address
6군데 흉터 잘 아무셨나요?
빨간약만 바르면 된다는데. 후관리 어찌하셨어요?
참고로.. 다른분들도 현금 생각하셨울꺼봐..
지금은 현금결제 이벤트 없고 부가세 10% 무조건 붙는다네요. ㅠㅠ

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-02-24 (토) 19:25 4 Months ago Address
아녀 흉터는 빨간동그라미로 남아있어서 더마틱스울트라 사서 발라주고 있고 나중에 흉터치료 서비스 있어서 그것도 받으면 나아지지 않을까 싶어요
실밥있을땐 하루마다 빨간약으로 소독하고 완전히 말려준후에 밴드 새걸로 교체해줬어영!
아아 저도 성예사보고 물어봐서 현금 뽑아가서 결제했는데 이건 없어졌나보네요 ㅠㅠ
김초콜릿 2024-02-25 (일) 06:36 4 Months ago Address
우왕... 넘 자세한 후기 고마워ㅜ 나도 발품 계속 팔고 다니고 잇는데 혹시 병원 어디서 햇는지 공유해줄 수 잇을까??

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 20:05 3 Months ago Address
나 ㅊㅇㅅㄹㅇ에서 했어!ㅎㅎ
키티갱 2024-03-09 (토) 14:46 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 20:09 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
보래돌이 2024-03-28 (목) 23:47 3 Months ago Address
고생했오!!

빵빵구리 Writer 2024-03-29 (금) 20:09 3 Months ago Address
고마오!ㅎㅎ
팥빵이 2024-06-03 (월) 12:59 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.