Dr.
박덕준
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1122330 만원
Days
1 days
Even in the middle of summer, I wear long-sleeved cardigans and hide my forearms, and although I am slim elsewhere, I was very stressed because of my particularly bulky forearms, so I immediately made an appointment and went to get a consultation. I thought the waiting time would be very long, but as soon as I got there, I changed clothes and took an InBody test. The manager was also kind and friendly. The doctor looked at my arm and pinpointed the area I was worried about . The consultation was quick and simple, but I felt like he was going to make my arm really thin! Even if it's just fat removal, the surgery is surgery, so I was very nervous, scared, and nervous, but the director said it wouldn't hurt, which gave me strength... The nurses in the operating room were also really kind . They even covered me with a blanket because I was afraid I would be cold. After waking up from anesthesia and opening my eyes, the nurses put pressure on me. He was wearing a garment and there was almost no pain in the recovery room. The compression garment was so tight that it was hard to move freely. After I was discharged from the hospital, it was difficult to bend my elbows because of the compression garment, so I said I wouldn't be able to use my phone, but I folded it with force. There was less pain than I thought, and it was the best. The uncomfortable thing is the compression garment.. The director was right. It doesn't hurt. I'm sorry. He said the solution might come out to my elbows, so he brought me a pad to sleep on. I looked in the mirror earlier and saw the thin arm line I wanted. I'll write another review as time goes by!!
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1200)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
4 Hours ago
마라탕후룽
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
Ss233
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
염라대왕
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
7 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
9 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
11 Days ago
굥융굥융
Review of arm liposuction's Reviews More (10/1200)

Comment 8
바나나롤 2024-01-10 (수) 08:39 8 Months ago Address
가격 되게 저렴하게 잘했다 축하해!

띠띠이33 Writer 2024-01-10 (수) 18:08 8 Months ago Address
고마워><..ㅎㅎㅎ
YanYaning 2024-01-10 (수) 13:45 8 Months ago Address
귀여워 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ힘으로 접어버렸대 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나두 이번주 팔하는데 잘되면 좋겠다ㅠㅠ3일차부터 많이 붓는데 붓기관리 잘해죠잉!

띠띠이33 Writer 2024-01-10 (수) 18:10 8 Months ago Address
잘될거야!!! 3일차부터 헬이구나..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

YanYaning 2024-01-13 (토) 05:27 8 Months ago Address
나 어제 썰고 와ㅛ는데 예사… 용액 많이 안흘로? 나 지금 생각보다 마니 흘러서 당황즁 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
harong 2024-01-18 (목) 00:57 7 Months ago Address
나두 며칠뒤에 박덕준 원장님한테 수술 받는데 먼가 반갑다 ㅎㅎㅎ 팔 지흡 잘된거 축하해ㅎㅎ
링링3 2024-01-20 (토) 07:48 7 Months ago Address
비용궁금해!
펩시0931 2024-01-21 (일) 18:24 7 Months ago Address
나도 팔 시술 받기로 했는데 얇은 팔이 보인다니!! 너무 축하행~
Prev  Next  List