Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

The swelling went down and I lost 6 kg in just one week!

공기청정기119 2023-05-04 (목) 08:45 1 Years ago 2777
Dr.
이재원
Hospital
바이원클리닉
Price
400 만원
Days
18 days

On the day of surgery, I was 163cm and 60kg! 3350cc of pure fat was extracted! It's been 18 days since I stopped smoking. Here's the change in thigh line from the 4th day to the 18th day! The swelling suddenly goes down, right?!! Where did your front thigh go?? The week before I had my stitches removed, I gained 6kg and reached 66kg due to swelling and swelling. I was so swollen that I was thinking about buying stretch mark cream. 80% of my thighs were swollen. The bruises and swelling were so bad that I could barely even step on the ground. It was hard ㅠㅠ All week, I walked around like a monkey with my hands on my waist and my hips behind my back ㅠㅠ But as soon as the stitches were taken out last Saturday, the swelling went down the next day, and this Wednesday. In just 4 days after having the stitches removed, I lost 6kg (60kg)..!! Babon is now at about 25%?? I think that's all that's left. Now I don't have to put my hand on my waist! Because of the pain, my front thighs near my groin are so tight that I can't straighten my waist and legs, so my posture is still a bit awkward as in the photo above. They say that taking care of Jiheup is important, right? Before the stitches were removed, I was mainly focused on recovery, so I focused on recovering my energy by eating pork, duck, beef, etc., excluding salty and spicy foods. After the stitches were removed, I am working on reducing carbohydrates first! When I ate tofu or boiled eggs instead of rice, I felt full and didn't look for anything else to eat because I was hungry! To manage swelling, I am constantly drinking pumpkin tea and pumpkin juice. I am still taking iron tablets, and I have started taking the omega-3, vitamins, magnesium, etc. that I took before the surgery! As the weather warmed up and my legs became easier to walk, I started walking my dog ​​and myself for at least 30 minutes every day after work, which I had not been able to do before! I get swelling very easily and it doesn't go away easily, so I have a pneumatic massage machine and a Seven Liner calf massager at home. I heard that pneumatic massage is good, so I do 15 minutes every evening while watching TV, and some days I do 30 minutes! It hurt at first, but it felt better later haha. People around me can already tell that the line has changed. It's worth it since my front thigh was completely chafed.
Written by
App

Comment 10
예사12 2023-05-04 (목) 13:16 1 Years ago Address
The effect is amazing!
주은공쥬 2023-05-04 (목) 13:34 1 Years ago Address
Wow, awesome ㅠ
강알리 2023-05-04 (목) 13:44 1 Years ago Address
I do it too and it’s sipper ㅠ
쭈토리 2023-05-04 (목) 19:36 1 Years ago Address
Wow... the swelling is up to 6 kg?
해피마인드로해바 2023-05-05 (금) 03:01 1 Years ago Address
I'm preparing to take the exam again because my knees are sore.
pfyoon 2023-05-05 (금) 21:42 1 Years ago Address
Daebat
아우미아 2023-05-06 (토) 20:38 1 Years ago Address
I’m so jealous ㅠㅠㅠ
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 04:28 1 Years ago Address
Wow, 6 kg, I’m jealous.
콧콕 2024-01-16 (화) 21:55 7 Months ago Address
대박
kkkkewl 2024-02-18 (일) 16:03 6 Months ago Address
와!!!!!! 대박!!! 특별히 다른 관리 했음???? 다른사람보다 확실히 잘된듯
Prev  Next  List