• EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

3rd week of heoongleo jiheup

유쁨 2024-01-10 (수) 21:00 8 Months ago 1090
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원

I have a perfect hobby body type and am short, so my thighs have been a lifelong concern and long-cherished dream for me.. Even with all kinds of diets, Western and Oriental medicine, exercise, and a lot of effort, time, and money, my weight did not go down from 53 and my thigh circumference was 55. I decided on liposuction . It is not easy for anyone to choose a hospital that has an anesthesiologist, a skilled surgical director, and a hospital that understands my concerns well . I sold a lot by hand and foot and put a lot of thought into it. In the end, it seems like it was a very good choice. It's the 3rd week and my thigh circumference is 50..!! I haven't even started after-care yet, but I'm jumping with joy haha. To be honest, I'm even greedy about the slight protrusion of my lower abdomen; I experienced a complete change in my body shape and lines that could not be resolved through exercise, diet, or treatment, so I only had to endure it for 3 weeks. Now I can cross-legged and go to the bathroom with ease. After a month, I received the first follow-up treatment and checked the waist, hip, and thigh circumference. I tried to hold back before then and took a picture of the 3rd week and just measured my thighs.. haha.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 436)
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
16 Hours ago
다니다니수
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
쟈니어나
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
iiiiiiilllllllili
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
콩헽
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
21 Days ago
메이시
3rd week of heoongleo jiheup's Reviews More (10/436)

Comment 3
사이다7 2024-01-18 (목) 22:35 8 Months ago Address
라인 진짜 예쁘다 ㅠㅠㅠ 다들 탑라인인거 보면.. 나도 한번 생각해봐야겠다.. 후기 고마워
selena0217 2024-03-06 (수) 17:54 6 Months ago Address
와 확실히 다르긴 다르다...ㅠ 라인 이쁘다
보래돌이 2024-03-28 (목) 23:48 6 Months ago Address
라인 이쁘다...
Prev  Next  List