수술후

<수술후>

수술후

<수술후>

수술전

<수술전>

수술전

<수술전>

I sold my handmade items and booked consultations at several hospitals. However, the counselor at Loble Avenue was the friendliest among them. (Thank you, Team Leader Go Ara ^^) And since the consultation time was exactly what I wanted, I think my mind was a little tilted toward Loble Avenue even before the interview. (Because the knife would be applied directly to my body, the counselor's attitude was also good. (I thought it was really important) Director Wonjun Kim conducted the interview in person. It was a interview that made me feel relieved because he answered my questions very honestly. So, I decided to have surgery right away. On the day of the surgery, I spent about an hour changing clothes, listening to explanations of the precautions for the surgery, etc., and then entered the operating room. After applying disinfectant to my body and lying down on the operating table, I went into deep sleep as soon as the anesthetic went in. Afterwards, I woke up feeling cold and in pain in the recovery room around 3 o'clock. (The nurses in the operating room made me feel comfortable, so I wasn't nervous even before the surgery.) To some extent . After coming to my senses, I ate some porridge, and went home. It was about an hour away from the hospital and home, but I fell into a deep sleep again in the taxi and woke up. It was amazing that a lot of the pain after the surgery was gone. And I experienced the mystery of the human body as I watched my body recover day by day. The swelling started 3 days after the surgery, and I think it started to subside on the 12th day after the surgery. The compression garment felt very uncomfortable due to the swelling, but I wore it 24 hours a day in the hope that I would recover well. And I wanted to quickly reduce swelling and bruising, so I took pumpkin juice and angelica oxalic acid separately. I also went for walks and stretched whenever I had time. Today is the 2nd week, and my current condition is that I don't feel any discomfort unless someone hits my arm on purpose^^ The swelling on the back of my arm has gone down, and the bruises down to my wrist are gone. 2 week miracle? I feel the same haha. I've been eating well under the pretext of recovering, but today when my stitches are removed, I'm going to start dieting in earnest. Director Kim Won-jun, who achieved satisfactory results! And thank you to the Roble Avenue manager and nurses . ^^ I’ll live a new life~
Written by
App

Comment 5
바나나롤 2024-01-10 (수) 08:38 5 Months ago Address
축하드려요 잘되신듯 저도 곧 할건데 떨리네요

팔지흡만세 Writer 2024-01-10 (수) 18:21 5 Months ago Address
긴장 안하셔도 될것같습니다.^^ 이뻐질모습만 생각하셔요!
YanYaning 2024-01-10 (수) 13:44 5 Months ago Address
오오 저도 이번주에 하는데 호박차 사뒀어요! 저는 금요수술하고 월 바로 출근이라 좀 걱정되긴 하는데ㅠㅠ 3일에서 12일 사이에는 어떠셨어요?

팔지흡만세 Writer 2024-01-10 (수) 18:26 5 Months ago Address
3일차~ 5일차는 조금 힘들었습니다. 통증이 있어서요.
6일차쯤부터는 통증도 많이 줄었는데 붓기+겨드랑이쪽 통증이 있어서(바본이 생기기 시작해서요ㅜ) 또다른 고통?이 있었어요. 그래서 만세 스트레칭도 자주하고, 화장실에 가서 겨드랑이 부분 쓰다듬기도 해줬었어요.
그리고 멍 빨리빼고싶어서 당귀수산도 잘챙겨먹었어요.
2주지나니까 많이 좋아졌습니다^^

사람마다 회복이 다 다른것같아요,
그래도 바로 출근은 좀 힘드실수있으니
너무 힘드실땐 화장실가서 쓰다듬는 마사지 좀 해주시면 훨씬 나으실꺼에요. 화이팅!
재재재수 2024-02-13 (화) 23:59 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List