Dr.
남자의사
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
300 만원
Days
4 days

Arm fat was my second concern after thighs, but after doing thighs, I got greedy and went to see a doctor a month later. I was worried about arms and bra line, but I bundled my entire arms and trapezius shoulder bra in a set, and I was satisfied. Even with the Apgujeong top line, it was sloppy, but the swelling in my thighs had not gone down yet. I'm not sure if it is, but I was surprised to see results on the same day as soon as I applied it to my arm. I was out of my mind, so I only saw my arm wrapped in a bandage at the hospital, but when I got home and saw my arm in the compression garment, I knew it wasn't my arm. There was no difference in the bra line on my back yet. I think I'll have to wait and see, and the shoulder area seems to have become 1 character. I'm glad I did it at Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ. It does  n't hurt as much as I thought, and my arm goes up well . My back is still a little sore, so other than lying down carefully, there's no major problem with daily life. It's still the 4th day, but it's like this. I look forward to seeing how much prettier it will look when I receive it.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 433)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
콩헽
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
15 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
17 Days ago
포도송송
4th day of arm and back aspiration's Reviews More (10/433)

Comment 4
코알라221120 2024-01-09 (화) 14:20 8 Months ago Address
우와 진짜 마니 빠졋다!! 잘됫다
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
바나나롤 2024-01-10 (수) 08:40 8 Months ago Address
어째 후기가 다 탑라인이지 이 게시판은
YanYaning 2024-01-10 (수) 13:46 8 Months ago Address
와 너무 이쁘다!! 팔 완전 얄쌍해보여~~~~
티티퍼포포 2024-01-10 (수) 14:04 8 Months ago Address
마니 빠진것같넹ㅋㅋㅋ 부럽
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.