Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
400 만원
Days
2 days
전후사진

<전후사진>

Hello guys, this is the 2nd day of arm liposuction at Apgujeong Topline Clinic haha ​​I got my arms + shoulder pads + bra done! 3 years ago, I was consulted about whether I should have liposuction. At that time, I was very scared and tried to lose it by dieting. I tried all the diets and exercises that were said to make my arms thinner, but the fat on my arms that had been there for decades never went away. Those with thick arms know that. That's right ㅠ After much deliberation, I tried arm breathing, and I should have done it 3 years ago... My arms, which used to be as big as my body, have shrunk in half. ᐟ.ᐟ.ᐟ I still can't feel how much lighter my arms have become, but I regret doing this until I was in my late 20s. It was previously located in Apgujeong, but with the new expansion and relocation, the facilities became cleaner and more comfortable. .ᐟ.ᐟ The director was very kind, and I was afraid that daily life would be difficult because of reviews from other hospitals that said my arm couldn't move well , but even though it was the 2nd day, which was the most painful, there were no bruises, and I could lie on my side and stretch my arm with just a little pain. Haha . There may be individual differences depending on the skin, but is it painful enough to do it twice? I am very satisfied. ᐟ.ᐟ Aftercare will be important in the future, so I will work hard on diet and aftercare and come back with another review.ᐟ >_<>
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 431)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
13 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
15 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
15 Days ago
하이오오오오
Arm liposuction day 2 review's Reviews More (10/431)

Comment 5
열반의경지 2024-01-08 (월) 02:03 8 Months ago Address
효과 대박이다 ㅜㅜ 수술 잘 된 거 추카해 ㅠ ㅠ!!!
뱀밥주는여자 2024-01-08 (월) 11:59 8 Months ago Address
사후관리 어떻게되어잇나여?
히콩순이 2024-01-08 (월) 14:59 8 Months ago Address
효과 대박 ...!! 축하해!!!
YanYaning 2024-01-09 (화) 16:40 8 Months ago Address
오옹 ㅠㅠㅠ 너무 잘했다 사후관리 따로 신경쓰는거있어? 나두 이번주에 하러가는데 사후관리 잘해야한단 말이 많아서 갑자기 걱정되네~
또또라 2024-02-05 (월) 16:21 7 Months ago Address
지금 한 달 지난 시점에서 사후관리 뭐 어떻게 했는지 알려줄 수 있어?
Prev  Next  List