Dr.
김원준
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
272 만원
Days
21 days

Hello, I did eight strokes with Dr. Kim of Roble Avenue. It's only been 3 weeks now. Currently, most of the bruising has disappeared and there is still some swelling. However, I am extremely satisfied with the thickness of the skin. The feeling in my arms has returned by more than 70%. As you can see, there are virtually no scars! The scar that got blistered while putting the band on is even bigger. Really. I think it was convenient and good that the compression garment company was able to repair it quickly. You are very thorough! They say that the kids have lost a lot of weight and have become smaller. I think a lot of people are doing it secretly, but my mother still doesn't know that I did it. Just say you lost a lot of weight! I don't know about other places, but I really recommend arm exercises. I don't have curves that don't go away even if I lose weight. I have broad shoulders, so I did the exercises and my shoulders became perfectly square!! Highly recommended!

Comment 6
연경이이잉 2023-12-21 (목) 17:18 9 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm going to do it without my mom's knowledge, but I don't know if it's possible. We live together haha. Anyway, it looks good!!! congratulations!!
뿡뿡예 2023-12-24 (일) 00:15 9 Months ago Address
You've gotten so thin and pretty!!! I have a week left and I'm so excited ㅍㅎㅎ
기댕 2023-12-30 (토) 01:12 8 Months ago Address
I also came today without telling my family. Haha. It seems like it would be good to work out your arms without telling them!!

소년시대1 2024-01-07 (일) 20:36 8 Months ago Address
I guess I can do it secretly too lol
YanYaning 2024-01-11 (목) 17:51 8 Months ago Address
넘이쁘게 했당!! 후관리는 모해써?
보래돌이 2024-03-28 (목) 07:00 6 Months ago Address
너무 이뻐요!
Prev  Next  List