Dr.
김재인
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
380 만원
Days
60 days

This is a review of the second month after lumbar suction breast transplant. My waist line has now stabilized and I have a waist with no belly fat. Originally, I was full with no waist line at all, so whenever I ate, my stomach looked like a pot when seen from the front, but after the surgery, even after eating, only my stomach appeared and my waist line appeared. This is maintaining. I tried to eat well by eating 3 meals a day to stabilize the fat in my breasts, but now that my breasts have stabilized (I have definitely lost more of my upper breasts than before), I am trying to exercise, which I had refrained from doing for fear of losing the fat, and change my diet to a management diet . It has faded, but it is still visible in the armpits and buttocks . It feels like there are two moles in the same location on the buttocks... Should I just call it a Mongolian spot? ㅠㅠ I think I will have to get rid of this with another procedure. I would like to get the chance to get it again. I am 100% satisfied.

Comment 3
성괴131 2023-12-20 (수) 06:19 6 Months ago Address
My stomach was fine.
사슴무룩 2023-12-20 (수) 13:00 6 Months ago Address
Wow, that's great. Did you do 380 except for the abdomen and waist??
Scent0017 2023-12-21 (목) 11:46 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List