Dr.
원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
450 만원
Days
18 days

I had upper arm liposuction at Apgujeong Topline Clinic (ㅇㄱㅈㅌㄹㅇ)! I have consulted with many hospitals, and on this day, I went after a consultation at another hospital. During the consultation, the manager knew what I wanted and even showed me the reviews I received through KakaoTalk, so I had confidence! My forearms are really thick arms full of fat without any muscle, so he said the surgery would go well and put an end to my long-standing worries haha. How can I gain so much weight only on my arms... This time, I wanted to become at least an average person, even if I didn't have skeletal arms. So I did it like this: arm + float + armpit + shoulder armor. I excluded the bra line because it is an area that disappears when dieting. In fact, the reason it looks big is because the shoulder blades on the back of the arm are larger than the front of the arm. And as my arms got thicker, the length seemed shorter, but if I cut out the armpits, my arms felt longer, so it was a good choice for me to accessorize and have no regrets. As expected, I was very satisfied with the surgery that was performed with trust in the director and manager! He said he extracted 2700cc from both arms. The fat was truly enormous. I only had fat on my forearms, but I thought I should have done it when I was younger instead of worrying about it like this haha. Even if you diet, you still have fat that doesn't come off. I was always dissatisfied with the way my forearms made me look big, but this was really Jiheup's answer. 3 days after the surgery, I wore a tight-fitting neck shirt, and the satisfaction I felt was really... great! thank you Currently, I am managing my diet because the swelling comes and goes. Now, once the stitches are removed and my body recovers, I plan to exercise hard again. I need to take care of the pretty arms you gave me~
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 431)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
7 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
13 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
하이오오오오
I had arm liposuction's Reviews More (10/431)

Comment 1
selena0217 2023-12-18 (월) 14:44 8 Months ago Address
The fat on my arms really isn't going away... The surgery went really well, but I'm worried about my forearms these days...ㅠ
Prev  Next  List