Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I think it's already a success if it's like this!! (1000cc of pure fat)

지방이싫어 2023-11-30 (목) 20:32 9 Months ago 2915
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I extracted 1000 cc of arm + floating armpit!!!! Starting from the 4th week, the bone began to form and became bumpy, and a tingling sensation persisted even when touched. I received Ender treatment for the first time this week. It was so refreshing even though it hurt lol. I lost 5 kg compared to before surgery! I really like alcohol and late-night snacks. I had cheat days about twice a week, and perhaps because of the medication, my appetite was greatly suppressed! And when I took the existing diet pills, my hands trembled and my mood swings were severe. I was very happy that the director provided thorough consultation and prescribed medication without any side effects haha. I had a lot of questions, so I often inquired at the customer service center, but the feedback was very quick, and I was very grateful that they contacted me in detail and kindly by phone. I already want to do other parts... Isn’t that effect amazing? ?????? If you are worried about diaphragm, I definitely recommend it!!!♡♡
Written by
App

Comment 3
택배좋아 2023-12-04 (월) 05:45 9 Months ago Address
Wow, you got straight arms, I’m jealous

지방이싫어 Writer 2023-12-04 (월) 19:16 9 Months ago Address
thank you!!
짱구의눈 2024-02-07 (수) 14:35 7 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm having trouble with my armpits. I think it would be really helpful if you could tell me about the cost and the hospital.
Prev  Next  List