Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Review of the 8th day of thigh fat extraction injection!!

제프리맘 2023-11-16 (목) 23:49 9 Months ago 1195
Dr.
서희원
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)
Price
300 만원
Days
8 days
시술후 8일차

<시술후 8일차>

시술전

<시술전>

시술후 8일차

<시술후 8일차>

시술전

<시술전>

Last Wednesday, I had a fat extraction injection on my inner thigh . ^^ After spending a lot of money on useless things here and there, I looked into liposuction and fat extraction injection. In the end, I chose to get a local fat line injection at a hospital in Sinsa Station where my friend had found it effective. After the consultation, I decided to do the thigh procedure first. ^^ But at this hospital, everyone from the director to the nurses are so kind... I felt it when I went for the consultation, and they were always kind, both on the day I went for the procedure and on the day I went for after-care. Jjinjjinjjin! I think the procedure was easier than I thought. As soon as I entered the treatment room and waited, the director came and explained the procedure in a friendly and thorough manner. The director worked very hard to design my thighs, and as I lay down on the bed, the nurse disinfected my thighs and the director came in right away. And he said, “The procedure is starting,” and every time he administered the anesthetic injection, he kept saying “tingling” and “tingling,” even though I was tired, and spoke intermittently, and praised me for “holding it in well.” I was really able to tolerate it, but when I heard the compliments, I realized that even if it hurts, I'll just endure it and say it doesn't hurt. Haha. Today is exactly the 8th day, and I'm living my daily life well. On the first day, it looked like it was swollen because of the solution, but somehow my legs felt light and I could walk with ease, which was nice. I heard that there is better synergy between exercise and diet, so I 'm trying to walk 10,000 steps a day^^ It's not dramatic yet, but I can feel the difference in my eyes, so I'm enjoying this week very much . This motivated me to work harder every day.. You have a stomachache haha. I will post my ever-changing review. Cheers everyone
Written by
App

Comment 8
주향빛 2023-11-17 (금) 15:14 9 Months ago Address
It's sorted haha

제프리맘 Writer 2023-11-18 (토) 20:57 9 Months ago Address
It's less noticeable in the photo, but it looks like the fat that was hanging around has come off.
Samantha83 2023-11-23 (목) 10:49 9 Months ago Address
The rough lines have become neater!

제프리맘 Writer 2023-11-23 (목) 22:08 9 Months ago Address
There's still a long way to go, but I'm so happy.
하이바이오 2023-11-23 (목) 17:17 9 Months ago Address
오 잘됐ㄷ네

제프리맘 Writer 2023-11-23 (목) 22:09 9 Months ago Address
점점 나아지는거 같아^^
도토리데굴데굴 2023-11-24 (금) 03:21 9 Months ago Address
라인도 깔끔해지고 전체적으로 슬림해진 것 같은데?!! 짱이다!!!

제프리맘 Writer 2023-11-24 (금) 16:10 9 Months ago Address
고마워^^ 셀룰이 너무많고 덜렁거린 삹들이 늘 스트레스였는데 그래도 좀 사라져서 다행이야
Prev  Next  List