2-year review of upper body liposuction

디니딘딘 2023-10-17 (화) 11:07 8 Months ago 728
Hospital
365mc병원 (강남본점)
Price
900 만원
Days
600 days
Surgery was performed when the height was 168/68. I gained a lot of weight too quickly, but my upper body was under so much stress that it burned out. I subtracted 2.3 or so. Love line for arms, armpits, etc., belly fat? I don't remember the time, but I lost everything I could from my upper body. At that time, I gained so much weight that I weighed 68 kg. After the surgery, I reached 70 kg (I think it was swollen). After 3 months, I took care of it and lost it to 62 kg. My upper arms, which were full even when I weighed 52 kg, became thinner and my back fat became thinner . It was really stressful to look big because there were a lot of them, but it's been a long time since I didn't care. Originally, my whole body had an inverted triangle body, but I became 1:1, and now even though I'm around 60kg, my upper body is not particularly fat and I don't move around. (It was like that in the past) It seems like the level of satisfaction is 102% with surgery on the forearms. Other than this, it doesn't seem to change just by going on a diet. Oh, and there is a line next to the waist, so even if I gain weight, there is a waist next to it. I haven't managed it properly for 2 years, so the belly fat has come back a lot. I'm satisfied with the fact that I stopped breathing

Comment 2
유성이 2023-10-28 (토) 03:32 8 Months ago Address
흉터는 없어졌어??
윰야 2023-11-03 (금) 05:30 8 Months ago Address
혹시 어디서 했는지 공유해줄수있어??
Prev  Next  List