Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I tend to spend a lot of money on plastic surgery, but maybe it was because I filled out my surgery history on a chart, so they called me into a private room and gave me a high-level consultation (on the first day). They said they would give me another private consultation if I told them the next time I came, but I didn't want to spend extra money, so I just passed. I heard that if you have stretch marks, adding steroids may cause them to turn red, so I decided not to use them.... It would be good for my body, but I was a bit worried about the effect. At first, I thought I would only get it once on several areas as a test, but to see the effect, it is better to get it about 3 times for each area, so I just used it on several areas. I bundled it up and tried it out. It's factory style, but they are kind , like giving eggs to people who come on an empty stomach. I also spent the first time, maybe because it was a lot of money, but because it's a small area (almost the size of my whole body), they let me rest upstairs, but I was told I wouldn't be able to move right away because I was dizzy . It's definitely difficult if you take a long break. If it 's a large dose, it's better to take a long break. From the 2nd time onwards, they're not particularly friendly. Usually, depending on the teacher's injection skills, they just poke around and talk to the sick teacher, and there are different teachers who are good at relieving pain. I'd like to get it from someone who's good, but they won't tell me their name even if I ask. .. I can't seem to choose... I think it's random... Maybe it's because I put it in the first time, but I lost 1 kg right away. I vomited a lot that day, maybe I had diarrhea, or I had a nerve problem in my calf, but it got better after a few days. After a few days, the overall line got a little better. The 2nd treatment didn't suit me well, or maybe it was because I poured a large amount into almost my entire body, but I vomited. My calves also had nerve problems. It felt like I had cramps, so I took the 3rd treatment. My conclusion was that the swelling accumulated in my body was going down easily because of the diuretic. It doesn't seem to be effective. You probably need a lot of it instead of swelling control , but if you hit it all at once, I had side effects. It would be better for the body to think about getting it multiple times and split the amount into different parts. When you're in a hurry for a short period of time, the service for line clearing is cheap. It's kind.
Written by
App

Comment 1
아~일락 2023-09-13 (수) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed the long review. Thank you for your hard work. Have a nice day
Prev  Next  List