Dr.
박후석
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
179 만원
Days
14 days

I received the treatment from Dr. Hoo-Seok Park at Loble Avenue! The consultation was very thorough, so I made an appointment right away after the consultation. The director not only analyzed my body type, but also gave honest and serious consultation without any exaggeration. He even told me about my concerns about the presence of an anesthesiologist and doubts about a ghost doctor. I felt that there was a high degree of understanding of the feelings of the patient undergoing surgery (?). I have muscular thighs and the size of the muscles is large, so it is impossible to have bone-thin thighs. They told me that if I wanted to, I would have to reduce the size of the muscles, and that there would not be a lot of fat, so it would not be very dramatic. He made me feel comfortable and told me to think it through and make a decision. As a result, a total of more than 2,000 pounds of fat was removed. The pictures are the day of the procedure (green clothes) and 2 weeks later today (pink clothes). The pain was better than I thought! Perhaps because they handled it so carefully, I was fine even when I went to work the next day! It hurt a little when using the stairs and the toilet, but it was a tolerable pain. I was very grateful to the director and the other medical staff for making me comfortable on the day of the surgery and for providing such thorough care after the surgery! If anyone around you is worried about liposuction, I would definitely recommend Loble Avenue. I've had my arms and abdomen done at other hospitals, and Loble Avenue was the most satisfactory.

Comment 6
러블리채랑 2023-07-13 (목) 13:55 1 Years ago Address
Are all the bumps gone??
귀밑사각 2023-07-13 (목) 19:00 1 Years ago Address
No, it got really dramatic.
불닭가슴살 2023-07-14 (금) 17:14 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it’s gotten a lot better!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
김햇 2023-07-16 (일) 16:37 1 Years ago Address
Well done!!
dodo51 2023-08-17 (목) 05:00 1 Years ago Address