Dr.
정성우
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
217 만원
Days
5 days

I didn't go to other places for consultations and just sold handmade items, so I made a reservation at Loble Avenue. The surgery was performed by Dr. Seong-woo Jeong, and the consultation was provided by Dr. Go A-ra. This was my second time seeing plastic surgery, having first had surgery on a different area last year. He was so kind and gave detailed explanations, so I couldn't help but fall in love with him. He measured the thickness of fat using ultrasound and even showed the surgical area. He told me exactly what I needed. I used to have a lot of chest pain, so even though I didn't weigh a lot, I looked like a piece of cake, and my family's forearms were very, very thick, so I had n't even dreamed of wearing sleeveless clothes for over 30 years, but after reading the Loble Avenue review, I suddenly decided to do it. The pictures are both on the 4th day of surgery, and mine has been swollen to the point of chest pain since the day of surgery. However, I have a child, so the pain is not severe or very uncomfortable! I will briefly write a review for each day . The day of surgery. I was scared of the ankle injection, but I honestly didn't feel any pain. When I stood and applied the antiseptic in a pair of non-woven panties, I felt fear and horror, but after lying down on my stomach, in the recovery room, it was so cold that I was shivering. I couldn't eat all the porridge they gave me because my hands were shaking. They gave me painkillers, so I ended up using my elbow. It felt like I was menstruating, and other than the pain from tearing it, there wasn't much pain. All the Roble Avenue employees seem to pick it out after looking at my face. Day 2. The day after surgery, it didn't go up to my arm next to my ear, but as someone who is used to muscle pain, it went up well. A drop of fluid comes out from my right elbow every now and then, but my left side has been leaking a lot since the second day, so my elbow is sore and it's bothering me. I was worried that the compression garment would be too uncomfortable, so I bought the one with an open chest, but it seems to be even more uncomfortable. I'm always in the habit of sleeping on my side, so other than the uncomfortable posture and elbow pain, I can live with it. *I took it off to disinfect it, but it took 2 hours to disinfect and put it back on. The band that was put on after the surgery is so sticky that you can easily lift 300kg. .. *I had a lot of bruises, whether on my torso or arms. Her husband doesn't tend to cry, but he cried when he saw her take off the compression garment. It was the third day. My arm went up pretty well, so I took it off to disinfect it, but it felt like the skin was falling to the floor due to gravity, so wearing a compression garment was actually more stable. The swelling started to go down to my lower arm, and I had a lot of bruising in the chest pain area from the first day, but from the second day, the chest pain swelled to the point where it bulged. Now that it's been 3 days, the muscle pain has subsided a bit. (I have pole dancing experience) I think it's okay if I don't use my elbows (I don't wear bands on my elbows because it seems to hurt more, just apply Fucidin once) 4 Primary. I went to work, but I was the only one wearing fall clothes. Since I had an office job, it was cool and there was no discomfort. I'm sure the muscle pain will get better after 4-5 days, but I guess time is the cure. I can cook my child's meals well and do the dishes well. Above all, I'm so happy that I can wash from today ♥tip♥ For a waterproof band, buy a large cut-out band from Coupang or a pharmacy, attach it, and take a shower. It doesn't even go in. Day 5. I'm still not sure if I had surgery because of the swelling, but today I was pretty used to wearing compression garments and went to the shopping mall wearing a cardigan. The sides look a little slim, but I hope the swelling goes down quickly. 800cc of fat was extracted.

Comment 7
주연사랑 2023-08-16 (수) 14:51 1 Years ago Address
멍이 많긴한데 효과는 좋네 ㅎㅎ
가가리가 2023-08-16 (수) 15:10 1 Years ago Address
효과 잘봣당 ㅎㅎ
봄날의꿈 2023-08-16 (수) 15:16 1 Years ago Address
시간갈수록 효과좋아질듯~!
워터밤밤 2023-08-16 (수) 15:42 1 Years ago Address
단기간에 진짜 마니 빠지는구나
구름보다높이 2023-08-16 (수) 16:10 1 Years ago Address
잘됐당~~ 축하해!
감자순이이 2023-08-17 (목) 02:17 1 Years ago Address