Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

2nd Month Review of Lower Abdominal Liposuction!

지지몬 2023-08-11 (금) 17:35 10 Months ago 1153
Dr.
박덕준
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Days
60 days

I got partial breast augmentation in Gangnam! Although it didn't make a big difference because it was only swollen for the first 1-2 weeks, it was clear from the beginning that the belly line was clear! After 2 weeks, the compression garment I was wearing became loose, so I wore the compression garment I had prepared in a smaller size, and the smaller size became a bit loose before filling up for a month! I don't really feel that my weight is bumpy, and maybe it's because I'm wearing a compression garment, but the flaccid flesh sticks to me, so it's tianna! I haven't received any special care other than wearing a compression garment, and I just do some stretching occasionally, but at that time, I think I have a little bit of a craving in my stomach! Not so much pain, just a feeling of stretching. I gained 7kg and I reduced the size so that I could wear the pants and skirts I couldn't wear again. I don't lose weight because I don't go on a separate diet. I'm very satisfied and I want to do inner thighs again.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1134)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
12 Hours ago
아롱상
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
슈크립
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
해피해히
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
구름앙
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
ysysii
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
뚜벅1517
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
뉴니느니
2nd Month Review of Lower Abdominal Liposuction!'s Reviews More (10/1134)

Comment 3
해리공주얌 2023-08-12 (토) 13:14 10 Months ago Address
real clothes change
샘새밍 2023-08-15 (화) 10:54 10 Months ago Address
마자마자 진짜 운동해도 안빠지는부위 하고시프지!+
소유준 2023-08-15 (화) 14:50 10 Months ago Address
안쪽은 정말루 안빠지는 것 같아서 ㅠㅡㅠ 알아보고 이쓴 중인데 사진하고 글보니까 확실히 하고싶어진다!.!
Prev  Next  List