Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Review of the 5th day of abdominal liposuction (a little steamy)

빠싹베이컨 2023-08-10 (목) 21:20 1 Years ago 6115
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
100 만원
Days
5 days
복부 하기전 앞모습

<복부 하기전 앞모습>

하기전 옆모습

<하기전 옆모습>

지흡후 이틀차 앞모습

<지흡후 이틀차 앞모습>

이틀차 옆모습

<이틀차 옆모습>

Last Friday, I got an abdominal aspiration at Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ. Actually, I was so scared of adiaphyseal that I tried not to get it,  but suddenly at some point I thought I shouldn't get it, so I didn't do my best like other people did and went to a place where I got it . I'm a coward, so I decided to do it because I heard that there was an anesthesiologist on site. Haha.. Before I did it, I had to do a blood test, weight test, and other things. After consulting with the director and deciding where to go, I went into surgery right away. I kept whining because I was scared. I was worried, but the person next to me kept reassuring me that I was okay and told me about how well the surgery went, so I think I was able to go in with some peace of mind. After the surgery, I didn't remember anything and woke up after a good night's sleep for about 5 hours. On the day of the day, the person who came to pick me up didn't have time until early in the morning. I arrived home around 2 or 3 a.m. (I heard the recovery room is open until late at night, so I rested with peace of mind.) When I first opened my eyes, the pain in my abdomen was enormous, but now that it's Sunday morning, I'm okay? I thought it was the first day after surgery (Saturday). Actually, I was in pain all day. I couldn't even get out of bed, and I live alone, so there was no one to help me up like in the recovery room. I could barely stand it because I had to go to the bathroom for 2 hours and felt like I couldn't stand it. What kind of superhuman strength did I have? I just remember eating, taking medicine, and lying down all day . Every time I walk, I won't lie, I feel like I'm being kicked in the stomach with every step. Second day (Sunday) Maybe it's because I felt like I was going to die on Saturday, but Sunday didn't hurt as much as I thought. It changed from saying it didn't hurt to saying it was bearable. Should I do it ? Still, when I walk, it feels like it's not my skin and it hurts. Still, I've gotten the hang of going to and from the bathroom, so I'm doing well, eating well, and it's fine. I feel like I'll just have to suffer for just one day. The third day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) Monday was for work, so it was unavoidably hot and I took off my compression garment for the first time in two days and went to work. This was more manageable than I thought. On the weekend, I thought I should use my annual leave on Monday, but it was quite manageable and I was sore. It's amazing that this gets lighter and lighter as each day goes by, the swelling goes down as the day goes by, and the pain goes away. When I wake up, I think about how much less painful it will be tomorrow haha. I keep looking in the mirror, and it's so amazing that even though I don't eat dinner and look at my stomach in the morning, I still eat lunch. After surgery, it stuck out so much that I couldn't even imagine wearing short sleeves or anything like that, but wearing a crop top that shows my tummy and not having my tummy bulge even after eating is such a new world. When I pay and have surgery, I just close my eyes once and it's great because my body has changed so much. I've been going to the gym since Monday, slowly walking 3 kilometers every day, and controlling my diet. I'll work harder and write a review in a few months.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 420)
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
탑라인비비빕
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Days ago
찐98
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
오옷ㅅ
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
슈펄노바
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
듈귤
Review of the 5th day of abdominal liposuction (a little steamy)'s Reviews More (10/420)

Comment 7
윤땅 2023-08-10 (목) 21:35 1 Years ago Address
Well done TT!!! I felt the same way when I did my stomach... It was a time where I could vividly feel when the muscles in my abdomen were being used... I didn't even take care of myself, but if I keep doing it like usual, I think the real line will fall out beautifully!!!! write more reviews later
유유추추 2023-08-11 (금) 07:47 1 Years ago Address
Wow... can I also look forward to the review?? It's awesome
단지빵이 2023-08-11 (금) 13:35 1 Years ago Address
Please write a review later too.
라다가하 2023-08-11 (금) 13:49 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information
이니스러브 2023-08-11 (금) 16:46 1 Years ago Address
I read the honest review haha. The effect is good!
러브yaya 2023-08-15 (화) 02:06 1 Years ago Address
Once the swelling goes down, your lines will look prettier ㅠ ㅠ I'm jealous
옙허지거싳댱 2023-09-20 (수) 10:26 10 Months ago Address
It's so pretty. I recognize your stomach. It's hard to choose.
Prev  Next  List