Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Yesterday, I came back with a sore on my thighs and forearms.

쌍겹최고의 권위자를 2011-02-02 (수) 22:07 13 Years ago 1564
ㅜㅜIt hurts to the point of tears... It would have been better if it had been done in just one area... My thighs are so strangely sore under my buttocks that I can't lie down... It hurts so much, like muscle pain. ㅠㅠ He wants to lie down all the way... His forearms and even the roots of his arms. So, when I lie down, it hurts like the stitches on my forearm are going to tear, so I guess I should have worn an army of them... And this compression garment... They say you have to wear it 24 hours a day... Some hospitals even have a charge that you don't have to wear it 24 hours a day for a month. Is it right to wear it? They say it's really bad for blood circulation and makes me swell even more. ㅠㅠㅠ Sir, is it okay to wash from the 3rd night? Even if water touches the wound... other hospitals told me not to touch the wound for 7 days. Haha, I feel anxious and in pain for some reason. It's hard. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Comment 5
hhhhjjjj 2011-02-03 (목) 23:11 13 Years ago Address
Today is the 4th day and I lift my butt when I go to the bathroom,,,ㅋㅋ,,,,;;; When I raise my arm above my face, it hurts lol,, but I hold on to it to look prettier ㅠㅠ What kind of pain is this! Saying this... Cheer up~~ And I'll keep wearing the compression garment -, I think someone said it's better to keep wearing it... haha
쌍겹최고의 권위자를 Writer 2011-02-04 (금) 10:32 13 Years ago Address
I'm so sick of swelling. My hands are so swollen that I can't even go to work. ㅠㅠㅠ Ugh...
쟈넬리 2011-02-05 (토) 13:11 13 Years ago Address
It varies from hospital to hospital. At our hospital, they told you to wear it 24 hours a day for a week and then 12 hours a day from then on. They said you can shower after 3 days. Put a waterproof band on the small area.
ekfhdlsdkf… 2011-02-10 (목) 22:43 13 Years ago Address
I was told to wear it 24 hours a day and only take it off next month when I sleep. If I wear it 24 hours a day, won't it get more swollen? ㅠㅠ Make sure to sleep with your legs raised when you sleep. Even when you lie down, you raise your legs. ㅠㅠ
살좀빼라 2011-02-16 (수) 09:32 13 Years ago Address
Please give me hospital information.
Prev  Next  List