Days
100 days
무한 람스 복부 옆면

<무한 람스 복부 옆면>

무한 람스 뒷면

<무한 람스 뒷면>

무한 람스 앞면

<무한 람스 앞면>

Here's a Rams review that's been going on for 100 days! Rams is also called infinite fat extraction injection, and I did it in April, so this is my 3-month review! For me, who relieves stress by eating, it was so hard to control my diet ㅠ However, I go to the hospital every month to measure my body fat, and the changes in my body fat are so good. It would be great if I could lose weight at the same time, but I'm so worried because I'm not losing weight . I stopped getting the meso fat injections once a week, so I go to the hospital to measure my weight. I really can't lose weight ㅠ So I asked the teacher who manages me, and she said it's because my basal metabolic rate is low. That's why I gain more weight even if I eat the same food ㅠㅠsob sob There's no other way than to increase my basal metabolic rate right now. And the teachers check in on me every week and motivate me to diet, so I think I'm able to get through the week well. I used to really like sweets, candies, and jellies, but I quit them all after getting the Rams Infinite Fat Extraction Injection ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Phew, but my body is changing so dramatically that it's amazing +_+ Hurry up and in 3 months, I'll show you the real ultimate ultimate ultimate_final! I'll bring you a success story! Feel free to ask me in the comments if you have any questions. Bye!
Written by
App

Comment 3
아라아라잉 2023-07-12 (수) 12:12 1 Years ago Address
단기간에 많이 빠지긴했넹! 축하해
은이예삐 2023-07-12 (수) 14:16 1 Years ago Address
효과 진짜 좋당
제니핑크 2023-07-12 (수) 15:02 1 Years ago Address
람스가 효과 좋긴한가봐 요즘 후기 진짜 많이보인당
Prev  Next  List