Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Thigh liposuction review (Roble Avenue Director Seongwoo Jeong)

enjoypla 2023-07-11 (화) 19:01 1 Years ago 1014
Dr.
정성우원장님
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
510 만원
Days
20 days

I had arm liposuction about two months ago! Arm circumference. Since both of my thighs are fairly large, we split the schedule, and it seems like most of the swelling in my arms has gone away. It 's been about 3 weeks since my thigh liposuction surgery. As soon as I had my thigh liposuction, I started to lose riding fat. I definitely felt the difference in my front thighs before and after~~ The pain was relatively more severe in my thighs than in my arms, but I thought it was Kebacaine. Since I was off work until the next day after the surgery, I was keeping my legs up all the time, and the fluid came out like a real gore, and it overloaded every 2-3 hours. I changed my nightgown. But thanks to that, the swelling seemed to have lessened, so I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to do it. Haha, from the time I had the arm surgery, Go Ara, the counseling director. Director Seongwoo Jeong conducted the consultation in a friendly and comfortable way, so I was a little nervous at first, but I finished it very comfortably. I am receiving aftercare without any problems, and the staff, as liposuction experts, shared their experiences and did a very trustworthy job. Wow, I had fat grafting on my thighs. I did it together and I am very satisfied. I was worried because there weren't many reviews about transplantation, but I am very satisfied, so I highly recommend it haha.
Written by
App

Comment 2
셀리나1 2023-07-12 (수) 20:19 1 Years ago Address
Oh my gosh, I would like to go here too, but I wonder about the price.
예다예 2023-07-16 (일) 21:47 1 Years ago Address
Wow thank you for the good information
Prev  Next  List