Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

This is a review of the abdomen, forearm, and heoanmu diaphragm (whole body diaphragm)~

여우쑥 2023-07-07 (금) 11:01 1 Years ago 1788
Dr.
조홍규
Hospital
엔비성형외과의원
Days
30 days

This is a review of the abdomen, forearm, and hamstrings (whole body dialysis)~ It seems like only yesterday that I had the consultation It's been a month since I had the surgery~ Since I was over 30, I never lost weight, but the more I exercised and dieted, the more I started to lose weight. I was so stressed out that I only gained more weight^^ My family was really hysterical~ I'm really sorry... … … .. Then I started looking into liposuction surgery. I don’t have many pictures because it wasn’t fun to take pictures before the surgery… . For consultation, ㅇㅂ and ㅂㅂㄹㅇ. ㅇㅅㅇㅁㄹㅇ. ㅇㅈ After researching as much as I could, I finally met with Dr. ㅈㅎㄱ and finally decided on ㅇㅂ and had the surgery. I regretted not getting it sooner... . It would have been great if I had had it done earlier when I was younger. If you are stressed out about dieting, I recommend that you get liposuction when you are younger. These days, technology has improved so there are no scars or pain. I consistently received follow-up care provided by the hospital. I don't know if it's because of how I feel after taking a break, but I seem to be losing weight better even though I exercise and eat the same way. Of course, I plan to lose weight even harder ^^~ In the past, even if I exercised, I couldn't wear pretty sports clothes. But the best thing about it is that I can wear all the pretty sportswear. As time goes by, the lines get prettier and I am very satisfied with my life~!!!

Comment 5
뭐하는거지 2023-07-07 (금) 13:14 1 Years ago Address
I saw a lot of effects
말차도리맛 2023-07-07 (금) 15:12 1 Years ago Address
I totally agree with the tracksuit! The pain of not being able to wear pretty tracksuits because of lack of confidence..
쩡워니 2023-07-07 (금) 15:54 1 Years ago Address
I really missed a lot overall.
으니으님 2023-07-07 (금) 16:17 1 Years ago Address
Whole Body Respiration...How was the management?? Pain or ㅠㅠ Wasn't it hard?
뭉치양치맘 2023-11-22 (수) 18:58 9 Months ago Address
Wow, that turned out really well, congratulations! I'm also in hospital, but it's really difficult.
Prev  Next  List