Dr.
정성우 원장님
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
3455000 만원
Days
13 days

The director and the teachers at the hospital are all very kind. I asked a lot of questions because there were a lot of things I didn't know, and they explained everything in detail. The doctors in the operating room were also very encouraging and kind. There is no overtreatment at all! At first, I went because I wanted to do the whole body sequentially, but they told me that it was not recommended because there were more muscles in some places and that it might not be as effective as I wanted. Thanks to that, I was able to quickly pick the area to be treated. The surgery was performed by Dr. Seongwoo Jeong! Because of my schedule, I wanted to do it as quickly as possible, so I asked you to introduce me as a teacher who is available at the time you want. As you can see, I am satisfied with the results! After about a week, only a yellow bruise remains as shown in the picture, and the remaining bruise almost disappears and becomes lighter! That doesn't mean it's completely gone, tomorrow is the 2nd week, but there's still a little bit of swelling left haha. But it could have been because I had abdominal stasis a week after my arm surgery, so I was put under sedation, and after the anesthesia wore off, I didn't feel dizzy, so I went home right away . When I wake up without even knowing I'm asleep, I'm lying in the recovery room. The porridge given after the surgery is also delicious. The fluid flowing out got better after the first day, and it was difficult to lift my arms above my head on the first day. I just took off the padded sanitary pad on my elbow from the third day. Perhaps because I was forced to stretch my arms starting the day after surgery, I was able to stretch smoothly from the third day and there were no problems with movement. The pain didn't get any worse from that point on. From the fourth day onwards, I attached a waterproof band and took a shower. There was no problem, and after a week there was almost no pain and I was able to move my arm like it used to. After 5 days, I stopped applying the bandage to the wound and just wore a compression garment. There is no chafing or scarring. I should have gotten it sooner... After doing it, I manage my diet more thoroughly than before because of the money and care I put into it. It's really good as motivation for dieting. I was satisfied with my arms and abdomen, and the swelling went down. If I like it, I'll leave a review. I recommend it!!
Written by
App

Comment 10
여름이무서워 2023-06-30 (금) 17:37 1 Years ago Address
It's only been 10 days, but if it's missing this much, isn't it really great..??
사랑이니까 2023-06-30 (금) 18:15 1 Years ago Address
Is it true that the floating room is also effective?

003848 Writer 2023-07-03 (월) 10:30 1 Years ago Address
yes yes! There are no pictures, so the glitch room is completely gone bb
정화찡 2023-06-30 (금) 18:55 1 Years ago Address
I'm more thirsty... ㅠㅠ Was there any side effects at all?

003848 Writer 2023-07-03 (월) 10:31 1 Years ago Address
I don't regret it haha ​​Everyone has individual differences, but I didn't have any problems in my daily life!
가을이좋다 2023-06-30 (금) 20:59 1 Years ago Address
팔지흡 진짜 효과 좋긴하네~~ 나는 주사만 알아보고있었는뎅
앞복하고싶다 2023-06-30 (금) 23:34 1 Years ago Address
진짜 얇아졌다ㅜ 부러워!!
뉴니니뉴 2023-07-02 (일) 01:59 1 Years ago Address
오 잘ㄷ됐다 나도 4일찬데 빨리 용액 빠졌으면 좋겠어
팔에서 찰랑찰랑 소리남ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
아우미아 2023-07-02 (일) 15:33 1 Years ago Address
라인 예쁘당
푸렝 2023-07-03 (월) 01:26 1 Years ago Address
헉 라인 넘 예뻐요
Prev  Next  List