Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

The 5th day when swelling was at its peak ~ A review of liposuction on the 9th day after receiving radiofrequency treatment for stitch removal!

산토리 2023-06-14 (수) 10:41 1 Years ago 1325
Dr.
장두열원장님
Hospital
체인지의원
Price
180 만원
Days
13 days
붓기, 멍 최고였던 날들의 시작

<붓기, 멍 최고였던 날들의 시작>

<후>

<<후>>

<후>

<<후>>

<후>

<<후>>

<후>

<<후>>

<후>

<<후>>

<후>

<<후>>

9일차 실밥 제거 + 고주파 관리 + 재생레이저 받은 후

<9일차 실밥 제거 + 고주파 관리 + 재생레이저 받은 후>

<전>

<<전>>

<전>

<<전>>

The swelling and bruising started on the 3rd day, and on the 5th to 6th day, the swelling went down to the back of my hand. Everyone said I would turn into Doraemon, but I really became Doraemon too. I was so swollen that I couldn't even make a good fist, and the bruising was worse than others . My forearm was bruised dark purple, to the point where my husband said it looked like he had a tattoo. I had bruises that went all the way down to my fingers, the back of my hand, the palm of my hand, and the middle joints of my fingers, and I was so embarrassed because I couldn't cover my hand. The pain started with a tingling sensation . Even the slightest swipe felt like I was being cut by a knife, and when I tried to touch my arm, it felt like it wasn't my arm. On the 6th day, I felt the pain of being hit hard all over my body. It's not like muscle pain. The pain is getting better as time goes by. Fortunately, I had to wear the compression garment 24 hours a day, but when blood circulation was poor, I took it off for a short time. I took anti-swelling medication and walked for an hour to reduce the swelling, and it started to go down little by little!!! Hihi, when it comes to diet management, I mainly eat Korean food, and when I don't feel like eating, I eat yogurt or stevia tomatoes. They say dieting is twice as effective, so now I have to work harder on my diet!! It was a difficult time, but every time I looked at my arms that had changed in the mirror, I completely forgot about the hardships and kept looking at my arms. I was especially surprised by how well the lines falling from the front and the floating area were organized. I really didn't like how they were protruding, but I am very satisfied. Although the swelling is still 3cm . I lost weight (weight 54 / girth 29cm before surgery = weight 54 / girth 26cm after surgery). When I received the follow-up care, it was so refreshing and the swelling felt better, so I will continue to receive it!!

Comment 8
영영지영 2023-06-14 (수) 12:43 1 Years ago Address
Did you really get bored???

산토리 Writer 2023-06-14 (수) 19:33 1 Years ago Address
It's okay, but I wish it was thinner.
란이라니 2023-06-14 (수) 16:08 1 Years ago Address
The bruises fall faster than expected, and the effect is good

산토리 Writer 2023-06-14 (수) 19:34 1 Years ago Address
After 2 weeks, it turned yellow. I really like it!
아아줌마 2023-06-16 (금) 00:38 1 Years ago Address
I want to do it too~

산토리 Writer 2023-06-16 (금) 09:14 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I’m experiencing a new world.
레나이 2023-06-16 (금) 10:45 1 Years ago Address
Oh, that's dramatic. I'm planning on doing this soon, and I wonder if I'll finally be able to wear sleeveless...
피르미쿠테스 2023-06-28 (수) 12:07 1 Years ago Address
My arm has become half as big... I want to do it quickly too.
Prev  Next  List