Second day of arm liposuction at Daejeon Number Hospital

다사랑치킨먹는더지 2023-05-09 (화) 23:02 1 Years ago 1914
Dr.
손지혁
Hospital
글로벌365mc대전병원
Days
2 days
I didn't know I would be writing here, but I was the one who was stressed out because my arms were originally convex, but then suddenly got stuck in my lungs, so I consulted in two days and immediately made a reservation for the surgery date . I am so proud that I breathed while screaming and I hope that a month will pass soon . There was no outside. When I went up to the operating room, there was also a recovery room. I heard the explanation, changed clothes, took a picture with my phone , met the doctor, designed it, waited a bit, and went into the operating room . What should I do to go with my guardian, but there are many people who come alone, and it is difficult for the guardian to wait. So, after sleeping with a friend the day before, he asked me to come home after I was discharged . It 's embarrassing but it's funny haha times were hard I want to talk straight and walk, but I ca n't . They said they would prepare me and juice, but I just wanted to sleep, so I kept waking up to go to the bathroom and go to the bathroom. I want to go home. My friend told me to come now and took another picture with my phone . Decided to live a life It's a secret from my parents so I tried to do most things alone to pretend nothing was wrong I changed my clothes slowly but slowly, ate Mara xiang guo with a friend in the evening, ate donuts I bought from Daejeon, brushed my teeth well, took medicine, passed out and went to sleep It was uncomfortable as if I had woken up 15 times while sleeping, so the next day the pain was worse than yesterday. But I know how to eat alone, brush my teeth, wash my face, and do most things. I eat well. I need to breathe and lose weight. I have to go for a walk today and have to go to work tomorrow, so I went to the beauty salon and washed my hair . No, I should have just gone home. My period is on the second day of surgery, so I must have eaten a lot before and after the surgery. I'm not sure about the bruises because I have n't taken off the compression garment yet, but I can only see them on the inside of my chest. It's very itchy around the elbow . I was told to do it, but I couldn't do it well because it hurt. I want to quickly take off the compression garment after a week, two weeks, and a month. Uhehe + The staff are very kind. There is also a hospital app, and when I went to counseling, it was very systematic, so I canceled the next hospital consultation right away and made a reservation for the first consultation. Go to at least 5 places for consultation. I don't know if it's on the expensive side after going to only one place if you think the place is good. If you look at other posts, they say number hospitals are on the expensive side. I didn't want it, but I pursued taking it off safely and beautifully to suit my body. As if it fit well with the hospital, I wrote down a list of counseling questions, wrote down everything the manager said, and asked everything I was curious about. I went with the intention of doing it as long as it fits the budget, so I don't regret it. I'll post pictures after a little more time since it's still the second day!
Written by
App

Comment 15
흐헤 2023-05-10 (수) 10:58 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

다사랑치킨먹는더지 Writer 2023-05-10 (수) 11:59 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 03:27 1 Years ago Address
What is the price?????

다사랑치킨먹는더지 Writer 2023-05-13 (토) 16:00 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
왈왈바람 2023-05-15 (월) 00:56 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
띵둥 2023-05-16 (화) 14:46 1 Years ago Address
Some price information..ㅠㅜㅜ It's near Daejeon!!!

다사랑치킨먹는더지 Writer 2023-05-22 (월) 01:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
티퓨 2023-05-24 (수) 23:46 1 Years ago Address
Foxy, can you give me the price information too??

다사랑치킨먹는더지 Writer 2023-05-25 (목) 01:13 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

티퓨 2023-05-25 (목) 12:32 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쀼의세개 2023-05-30 (화) 05:52 1 Years ago Address
저도 가격 좀 알 수 있을까요??
젤리비숑 2023-05-31 (수) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쀼뷰뷰뷰 2023-06-16 (금) 12:47 1 Years ago Address
혹시 가격정보 알수있을까요..!
Magique 2023-07-06 (목) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
혹시 얼마나 뺐어? 살이 많아서 쳐짐있을까 고민인데 혹시 지금은 어때!?
ㅅiㄹiL 2023-07-12 (수) 19:57 1 Years ago Address
추후 후기 기대할게!!
Prev  Next  List