Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Sinsa Station Phalaams review summary (1st week)

skkla 2023-05-02 (화) 21:19 1 Years ago 1495
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Week 1 #Palam's review - Ram's part: Forearm (27.5cm) - Consultation/treatment: Kind, especially the staff are very kind - Procedure: Reservation after consultation -> In-Body on Ram's day - Treatment - Laser 20 minutes Progress - Treatment pain: Looking at the reviews of Palams, it varies widely, but for reference, it is said that the arm is less painful. (I didn't feel sick at all haha) - Duration: About 2 hours - Swelling: A lot of swelling on the day, swelling of the solution goes away within 2-3 days. It doesn't fall out all of a sudden - Bruises: I have a lot of bruises, so I need to take care of them after buying a pack! (Look for a lot of Palam's reviews. Bruise management is the most important thing.) Bruise cream can come down to the wrist, so you have to work really hard for a week with bruise cream + fomentation pack - Hospital Care: After the procedure ~ until the first week before, keep contacting me and take care of it. Tomorrow's first follow-up care going. Looking at the reviews of Palams, they told me to go to a place with good aftercare, but I understand what you mean haha! - Postoperative pain: From the 4th to 5th day, the arm was stiff and it started to hurt when touched. Extracorporeal shock wave is scheduled for tomorrow.
Written by
App

Comment 3
종돔 2023-05-03 (수) 13:45 1 Years ago Address
go for it!
유톨유톨 2023-05-03 (수) 14:06 1 Years ago Address
Oh Ong
53번 2023-05-08 (월) 01:10 1 Years ago Address
great job
Prev  Next  List