전

<전>

후

<후>

전

<전>

후

<후>

I'm on a diet all the time and spend a lot of money. Let's see the big results! After deciding to do liposuction, I did everything I wanted to do while lying down in the operating room! I made an appointment at about 3 places and made a reservation for a consultation. I went to Apgujeong Topline for the first consultation. The manager was really 100% friendly and gave me great advice on various things from reviews, so I didn't even worry about going to the next hospital and made a deposit on the spot! I didn't even go to other hospitals for consultation lol And they said the director was very famous!! At first, was my decision right..? I thought about it, but when I got out of the surgery, it was nothing, and I thought that if I was going to do it, I should have done it sooner! Anyway, the surgeons who are famous in the Gangnam area may say that wherever they go is the best choice for their surgical skills, but that's not the case with the director! That's the director in charge. Are you really more sincere after the surgery than before the surgery...ㅜㅜHe really takes care of and checks every single thing on a one-to-one basis, and when I ask a question, he responds very quickly and even asks me why it took him so long when it takes some time, and is a very kind example!!ㅜㅜ Even though the previous surgery was surgery, I think the director's sincerity is truly amazing!! It's still only the second day, so I'm full of solution and the bruising is severe, but I'll take good care of it later and come back with a dramatic review!!! For reference, I had about 10,000cc extracted and received consultation from Director Jang Kyeong-eun!!
Written by
App
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 432)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
18 Hours ago
콩헽
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
13 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
16 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
17 Days ago
하이오오오오
Face, chest, abdomen's Reviews More (10/432)

Comment 4
아쎄이당 2023-04-18 (화) 15:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이제2023이야 2023-04-19 (수) 18:37 1 Years ago Address
축하드려요 10000cc라니..
새로운 인생 사시길 바래요
제일 만족도가 높은게 점신지방흡입이라고 하더라구여
Romidori 2023-04-23 (일) 13:01 1 Years ago Address
10000cc 처음봤어요ㄷ ㄷ
몸이 버텨내시다니 정말 다행이네요ㅜㅜ
무리하지마시고 관리 잘하시고
나중에 또 후기 써주세요 ㅎㅎ