수술전

<수술전>

12일째

<12일째>

14일째

<14일째>

17일째

<17일째>

Today, for the 17th day, I feel like I'm starting to see gaps. The swelling is from the compression garment I put on when I went to get the stitches taken out... I can see the wrinkles forming, and the area around my knees is also swelling. It's spread out. If you take the picture with Elsa's legs, it looks further apart. If you stand up, it's a little further away!! I lost my breath and gained weight, but now it's back to normal. When I rub and massage my thighs, I feel like there's still fluid inside. I'm wondering how much more I'll lose once this all goes away. I'm really looking forward to it. Until I was 14, I was really, really still. It was hard, but I couldn't wear old sneakers yet, the top of my foot was swollen, bruised, and in pain, so now I'm happy because I can live well. The teacher said it was hard when I was taking the stitches out... and that it's going to be even harder from the third week... so I was scared, but then the fight with Bobon started. They said it would work, but maybe it's because of the high-frequency treatment haha. I'm better than this week haha. I want to quickly take a picture of my legs that have changed a lot in a month or two. ~ I received after-care treatment and once had a high-frequency treatment at home. The result was the desk sister, the doctor who took care of it, the operating room teacher, and the director. They were kind and stitch pullers. When I came, he came for a while and looked at me carefully. I want to receive care after two or three weeks and quickly compare the previous shots.
Written by
App

Comment 1
rudals 2023-04-09 (일) 10:30 1 Years ago Address
잘 되길 바래
Prev  Next  List