Dr.
정성우
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
230 만원
Days
8 days

My forearms have been exceptionally strong since I was young. I had surgery by Dr. Seongwoo Jeong at Roble Avenue, which had reasonable prices and the best reviews! I think I got it like this: 360 forearms + posterior convexity + shoulder pads. During the consultation, they said I didn't have to do the floating room, so I didn't do it! 1,200cc of fat was removed, and the cost was 2.3 million won, including compression garments. I remember taking off all my clothes, wearing disposable panties, doing InBody, measuring blood pressure, taking pictures, consulting with the director, and consulting with the director after an ultrasound. They said a complete bone arm wouldn't work... From the consultant director to the people in the operating room, everyone was very kind, and the injection on the top of my foot didn't hurt, but I was so nervous because of the smell when I just put disinfectant on my body. When I opened my eyes after lying down on the operating table, I was in the recovery room, and there wasn't much pain, but it was so cold. I was shivering, so they put a heater under the blanket and helped me get through it. I was really hungry, so they gave me porridge, I ate it, and I was prescribed medication and was discharged! The bruise wasn't too bad to begin with, but it didn't go away well, so I was applying bruise cream. It was sore and difficult to lift my arm, but they told me to stretch a lot, so I started moving a lot starting the next day! More than anything else, it was death when I first took off the white dressing band and when I put the compression garment back on... They are disinfecting it well and changing the band well, and it is currently the 8th day and I can see the swelling going down! Is it true that it fell out at first because of the swelling? I thought so, but when I tried the clothes on, the fit was completely different.. haha ​​When I looked at the photo someone took, I was so shocked, but the stress was resolved in one go. 100% satisfaction! You can also receive high frequency waves when you go to remove the stitches! I think I chose the hospital well and I am happy every day.
Written by
App

Comment 7
레마맘 2023-03-29 (수) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
After all, Jihyeop is the answer.
툴립 2023-03-30 (목) 14:10 1 Years ago Address
I also want to breathe in my arms... but I'm so envious and scared ㅠ
유유ss 2023-04-03 (월) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the vagina came out really pretty.
호크누누 2023-04-04 (화) 16:47 1 Years ago Address
Nice lines.
ㅎ늬 2023-04-06 (목) 14:31 1 Years ago Address