Dr.
정성우
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
206 만원
Days
16 days

First of all, I'm writing this because I think it might be helpful for those who have muscular bodies like me!! I used to be obese as a child and weighed up to 86kg at one point, but I successfully lost weight to 50kg as an adult! Currently , I weigh between 54 and 58kg!! (Height 166cm) I'm slim everywhere else, but even when I lost the least, my arm fat never went away. As I got older, it's hard to diet, and I thought about liposuction instead of dieting. I did it right away! I didn't go to many hospitals, but when I went for a consultation, the director only did the consultation based on an eye estimate and said, "If you just do the arms, it's perfect," or some hospitals said, "Let's do the surgery today," so I wasn't sure about liposuction. But when I went to Roble Avenue, I did an InBody measurement, and Professor Jeong Seong-woo compared my fat/muscle directly with ultrasound. I have a lot of muscle, and he honestly told me how much I could lose, so I had complete confidence! So I decided to do arm 360 + armpits + floating breasts + back convexity! I made an appointment that day and came!! When I came out after the surgery, I was already wearing a compression garment, and I was surprised that 1000cc was extracted more than I thought, and it was so nice that he showed it to me in person!! The porridge was also delicious!! Of course, I planned to take a taxi home, but I took the subway home because I felt so fine.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I tend to swell easily and get bruises easily, so I had a hard time with the swelling for 2-3 days!! ㅠㅠ The swelling and bruises went down slower than I thought!! (I didn't use bruise cream or eat anything to reduce the swelling!) But I went to work without any problems! I just got my stitches removed, but I'm still quite swollen, so I don't know how much thinner it will get, but I plan to wear only a tank top this summer!! ㅠㅡㅠ I regret not doing it sooner,, I gained weight more than before the liposuction because I ate like crazy after the liposuction , but I'm going to work hard on my aftercare and diet from now on ㅠㅠ!! If you're also worried, your arms won't fall off, for real ㅠㅠ Liposuction is the answer!!

Comment 8
윰초딩 2023-03-05 (일) 23:59 1 Years ago Address
지흡후 살이찌면 지흡한 부위는 안찐다고 하던데..오히려 다른 부위가 전보다 찌기 쉬워진다고 들은 기억이 있음. 근육형팔치곤 완전 뼈팔이네~라인도 이쁘고
pqiehf 2023-03-07 (화) 17:12 1 Years ago Address
혹시 팔 둘레는 몇센치정도 줄으셨나요..?
인머 2023-03-08 (수) 02:26 1 Years ago Address
아니 완전 뼈말라자너 개부럽다 ㅠㅠ
인머 2023-03-08 (수) 02:26 1 Years ago Address
어디병원에서 한거야??
민2123 2023-03-08 (수) 10:26 1 Years ago Address
미챳다ㅜㅜ내가 갖고싶은 팔,,
성수러 2023-03-21 (화) 01:54 1 Years ago Address
라인 예쁘게 잘됐네요!
성예사오육칠 2023-04-02 (일) 00:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.