Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Let's post a review of belly fat mini liposuction. Ppuing ppuing~

나는미인임 2011-11-17 (목) 19:00 12 Years ago 4889

It seems like it 's been a while since I've been in . It seems like it was the first time I came in after surgery in May, so it took some time. Before the surgery, I would come in and watch it over and over again... I saw it at work, I saw it when I went home... I even asked people by message... Especially. I had a hard time at the time because I didn't know that people used hospitals as their initials. It was like that before the surgery, but I'm interested because it's getting better after the surgery... I wonder if there's someone like me... I saw that there was an example, so I immediately went in. So after thinking about it, I posted a review. The day before the surgery, I was really nervous, so I posted this, but the people here cheered me on to cheer me up, so it was really helpful. It was the belly of my mother's womb and the nuisance of my life, a belly that could hardly be called a lady's belly , but after liposuction, I feel comfortable wearing clothes, and I like it. I guess I should have done it sooner rather than worrying about it. I recommend it to anyone who asks. Considering the hardships of losing weight, I think surgery is good. There may be some people who worry about something like that because it went wrong after surgery, If the surgery goes well like I did, it's much better than going on a diet, taking herbal medicine and starving. I was really scared that I would get sick when I decided to have the surgery because I was so sick, but it was worth doing more than I thought. Like in the picture, I have a lot of weight... I lost weight and gained weight, so I didn't have elasticity, so after surgery at the hospital, they told me to wear a compression garment, so I endured wearing it even in the hot summer. Maybe it's because the director did the mini-liposuction for free, or maybe it's because I'm wearing compression garments well. I don't even want that.. Because my body is like that.. It seems that each hospital is different for mini-breathing. When I went to counseling after looking into it for a while , most of the hospitals said that people like me would not see the effect of mini liposuction, and that I should just do liposuction because I was fat. I did. I think being a plastic surgeon and that statement was the deciding factor in my decision to undergo surgery at this hospital . Pop!

Comment 15
사복간지 2011-11-18 (금) 10:48 12 Years ago Address
Ahh I want to do that too. Let's share some information
먕코 2011-11-18 (금) 15:16 12 Years ago Address
I thought mini-breathing was ineffective, but,,, it works well. Information please.
말랑코 2011-11-18 (금) 16:27 12 Years ago Address
Awesome.. haha ​​You succeeded.^^ Please give me the cost information! I don't think I can exercise, so I'm thinking about the procedure in the end.
banoya 2011-11-22 (화) 00:02 12 Years ago Address
Wow, I really envy you ㅠ ㅠ Please give me some information.. I want to do thighs, but are they good at thighs??
무탄트 2011-11-22 (화) 03:48 12 Years ago Address
Awesome~~~~ It's chubby beauty ~~~
나는미인임 Writer 2011-11-22 (화) 13:34 12 Years ago Address
I sent you a message~ Good luck everyone~
jessica98 2011-11-23 (수) 17:43 12 Years ago Address
Please send me a message too..
나는미인임 Writer 2011-11-28 (월) 16:04 12 Years ago Address
말랑코님..쪽지로 물어보신거 다시 정보드렸어요. 수술 잘 받으세요.
sp 2011-12-08 (목) 03:22 12 Years ago Address
저도 부탁드려요~ 어디어디 알아보셨나요?
제냐 2011-12-12 (월) 15:18 12 Years ago Address
저도 제발 정보주세요