Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

We all know that there is weight that cannot be lost even if you go on a diet. The love handle arm fat didn't go away even if I dieted, so I went on a diet and gained weight in a yo-yo effect, repeating it several times until it was all over my body. What I noticed two years after I started breathing is that my body line has become prettier. And if you don't take care of it, you will gain weight. Still, my waist line and forearms really aren't as fat as they used to be. I gained weight, so I couldn't post a picture of my body because I was embarrassed, so I only uploaded a picture before liposuction and a photo of my swollen body 3 days after liposuction.

Comment 5
엘마이 2022-12-28 (수) 16:27 1 Years ago Address
That's right~~I think Jiheup's line really comes alive^^
Mmminnnunn… 2023-01-02 (월) 04:42 1 Years ago Address
Aren't you hungry? My bulging stomach is really bothering me, but I wonder if my stomach will come back if I gain weight after liposuction.

심지없는녀 Writer 2023-02-14 (화) 04:04 1 Years ago Address
If you gain weight after liposuction, your stomach will bulge... Even though your love handles gain weight, they don't gain as much as they used to.
choco엄마 2023-01-02 (월) 10:20 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work. I heard you have severe abdominal pain. I hope the results are good!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
에이씨 2023-02-04 (토) 12:30 1 Years ago Address
부럽다 ㅠㅠ나도 빨리하고싶다.
Prev  Next  List