Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[종아리성형]

Thigh suction + calf reduction surgery (severe)

수건두르고 2011-02-18 (금) 18:53 13 Years ago 5554

I feel like I'm dying these days. Now, when spring comes, only the legs will be visible... I can't live with legs like this. ㅠㅠㅠ Let me tell you about my surgeries. I had liposuction twice and a reduction surgery on my calves, and that lasted about 5 years, and my calves lasted about 2 years. For reference, my chest. My upper body is skinny, and my lower body is extremely fat and has a foolish body type. I was born with the same genetic problems from my mother, so my body is cursed. Fortunately, I'm tall and my face is small, so I just look skinny ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But ....the problem is that ㅂㅈㅇ is huge. Aside from the bumps, the color has changed, and about half of the fat on my legs and calves have grown back on the left side, and the entire right side has come back again. I was really happy for about a year after the surgery... You can see it in the pictures... The fact that the lower body is cursed... I will upload two pictures taken by a friend ㅠㅠㅠ These are the calf and the back view!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think I will have to go through another nightmare surgery ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So there is a hospital I went to for consultation last Saturday, so I went in with my friend and got a consultation on purpose!! It would be hard for me to come to a conclusion by myself and I was scared that I would make the wrong decision ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He told me to take off my legs to show him,,,,,, It was so embarrassing and I felt like cutting off my legs and I came out crying and begging the director to save me ㅠㅠㅠ Jiheup went to Dongdaemun I had it done at a dermatologist, and at a hospital in Gangnam Station that is said to be good at treating calves, but the hospital director who went to this consultation said..... They all say that it seems like it was done by people who only have a certain level of dialysis . I am satisfied right away after the surgery because once I remove the easy part, it looks like the line has been drawn after the surgery... but as time goes by, it gets divided into the adhesion part and the non-adhesive part and becomes bumpy, showing a serious ㅂㅈㅇ like mine . The director here seems to be a complete expert. She is a female director, and she speaks thoroughly and confidently, saying she can do it!! He said he had experience not just hundreds of times, but thousands of times. He was so passionate about the surgery that he only performed surgery on one patient a day and the doctor was satisfied. ㅠㅠ And what he was saying was that I needed to do major work. If you ask them to make a work of art on drawing paper, it's easy, but if they ask you to draw again on drawing paper that others drew, it's difficult... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It was really sad ㅠㅠㅠ How can you say that so refreshingly even though I didn't say it? Thank you for your help.... Tears started flowing without me knowing because you knew how I felt. My friend was next to me, smiling ㅠㅠㅠ He took a picture with his iPhone and said to record it in a picture!! Who knows what’s going on inside me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He came out later and asked why I was laughing!! What did you say, it was like a sitcom ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, I don't regret doing diaphragm, but I really realized that it's better to get it from a professional at once. I wish this would be the last time I did diaphragm... I wonder if I can trust this director... But then again . I'm worried that it will come out wrong... The directors are really great. How can you trust people so well and speak professionally?... I have a fluttering ear, but the lower part of my body is very sensitive to me, so I trust it more ㅠㅠㅠ Ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't know how or where to have the surgery again. It seems like the right time to get the surgery done within this month to prepare for spring, but the price is not cheap, but what's more important than the price is that all the words start with suspicion. It's hard to choose a hospital again after starting to feel stressed. I'm sure you're all stressed out, but I think you should do your research well instead of going through difficult surgeries two or three times like I did. If you blindly get involved just because it's cheap, the day will come when major construction is done in an instant. See more hospital consultations . I'm really worried about whether I should go and make a choice or go for consultation at the hospital I went to, even if it's a little more expensive. By the way, the director said at that time that you should do deep breathing and do yoga and stretching, but he said that the more you do other exercises, the more muscles you will build... I think everyone should practice deep breathing and take good care of their bodies. I think it would be good for your reference ^^

Comment 19
쌍겹최고의 권위자를 2011-02-19 (토) 21:51 13 Years ago Address
근대요 죄송한대요..ㅂㅈㅇ가 몬가요? 셀룰라이트?? 저도 지흡하고 일년 반 지났는대 셀룰라이트 작렬이라서 다시 라인 정리 하느라고 재수술 했어여.ㅠㅠ 진짜 지흡은 관리가 중요한거 같아요 ..ㅜㅜ평생..살 안찌게..ㅠㅠ관리해야할듯.쫌 찌면 셀룰라이트가 생기는거 같더라구여.ㅠ
quswkdgkau… 2011-02-21 (월) 10:29 13 Years ago Address
쪽지보냈어요 확인해주세요 ㅠㅠ 저도 울퉁불퉁 패임 색소침착까지 있어요
리필인생 2011-02-21 (월) 14:05 13 Years ago Address
ㅂㅈㅇ 이면 ㅜㅏㄱㅛㅇ 이죠...거기 병원 어디들이에요? 너무하네..자신없으면 하지를 말던지...정말 잘 알아보고 해야 되겠네요...
수건두르고 Writer 2011-02-21 (월) 18:45 13 Years ago Address
쪽지 확인했어요
제가 지금 잠깐 일어나서 확인하였는데 다행이네요 늦지 않아서요 ㅜㅜㅜ
셀룰라이트가 울퉁불퉁한걸 말하는거구 그거 지방흡입 빼기 쉬운곳만 빼놔서 그런거에요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 싸다고 할 수술은아닌거 같아요 ㅠㅠㅠ 라인이 더 보기싫게 변햇어요 ㅠㅠ 리필인생님 그 단어가 쓸수 없는 단어라고 나와서 그렇게 썻어요! ㅋ 자신없으면서 돈 벌으려고 한거 같아요 충분히 이야기도 안해주고선!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 정말 슬프네요 ㅠㅠㅠ 이번 지흡할땐 팔도 함께 알아보고 싶은데 괜히 아무대서는 안하고 싶어요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
아오이~ 2011-02-22 (화) 08:18 13 Years ago Address
수건 두르고 님 힘내세요 저도 지흡생각중인데 후관리가 넘 자신이 없쎄요
흑흑 ㅠㅠ 그래서 해볼거 다 해보고 할려구요 주비스나 이런대 먼저 해보고...
제가 상담받아본곳 도움되실까해서 쪽지로 보냈숩니다 ㅠㅠ
수건두르고 Writer 2011-02-23 (수) 00:54 13 Years ago Address
네 쪽지 확인하였어요
지흡이 자기네가 빼기 쉬운곳만 빼놓고 수술후 만족하면 장땡인 병원들이 많아서 정말 힘드네요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 상담을 더 다녀보고 곧 팔과 허벅지를 같이 하려고 해요 ㅜㅜ 이번 적금 깬다고 엄마에게 엄청 잔소리 들었지만 다리는 포기가 안되네요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
세실리아 2011-03-09 (수) 16:39 13 Years ago Address
저도 수술하신 병원좀 알려주세요;;;;;지흡하구싶은데 님글 보니깐 겁나요;;
억순이 2011-03-11 (금) 13:32 13 Years ago Address
종아리나도트리프스키니 알아보고잇는데....겁이나네요
예쁜얼굴예쁜마음 2011-03-13 (일) 01:38 13 Years ago Address
어디서 수술하셨어요? 종아리하려고했는데 망설여지네요..ㅠ
수술할 곳은 어디서 하시나요?
내목표는 2011-03-13 (일) 20:30 13 Years ago Address
저도 지흡 생각 하고 있는데.. 겁나네요 알려 주신다면 도움될것 같아요
jjunimam 2011-03-17 (목) 00:30 13 Years ago Address
저는 2년전에 퇴축술 받았는데 병원 이야기가 영구적인 시술이 아니기때문에 지속적으로 체중관리와 무리한 운동을 피하라고 하더군요. 아직까지는 만족한 상태구요...
어둠에 딸 2011-03-20 (일) 05:29 13 Years ago Address
병원 정보좀 주세요...
전 병원이랑 이번에 재수술 하는 병원이요.가격도요..
허벅지 지방 흡입 하고 싶은데 .. 도데체 어느 병원이 좋은지 .. 잘 모르겠어여
수건두르고 Writer 2011-03-25 (금) 17:29 13 Years ago Address
쪽지 보냈어요 ~~~ 저 재수술햇어요 허벅지랑 팔이랑~ 그래서 바뽀가지공
지금 보았네요 ㅋㅋ 후기는 조만간 시간되면 올릴께요~!!
내목표는 2011-04-13 (수) 19:47 13 Years ago Address
아프셨죠... 지흡 가격도 만만치 않은데 저도 정보 주시면 고맙겠습니다.
마샤 2011-04-23 (토) 20:32 13 Years ago Address
저두 12년전 처녀때 허벅지 미니지흡 한번하고, 결혼후 7년전에 미니흡입 한번 또 햇어요 근데 저역시 엉덩이 아래쪽으로 울퉁불퉁 셀루라이트가 생겨서 고민인데 이번에 전체적으로 셀룰라이트 잡아주는 개념으로 재수술할려고 하는데 혹시 울퉁불퉁 ㅂ ㅈ ㅇ재수술 잘하는 병원있으면 소개좀 해주세요~
그린나래 2011-04-30 (토) 11:56 13 Years ago Address
헉.. 처음에 했던 강남역 병원이 어디예요? 저 강남역 병원에 예약되어 있는데.. 혹시나 불안하네요.. 쪽지 좀 주시겠어요?
나냐냥 2011-05-07 (토) 20:55 13 Years ago Address
상담받으신 병원 어딘가요? 정보좀 부탁드려요
드론 2015-11-03 (화) 13:35 8 Years ago Address
심각한것 같은데 수술하신 병원이 어딜가요~
니냐뇨옹 2019-02-10 (일) 11:33 5 Years ago Address
헐..병원이 어디에요?
Prev  Next  List