Dr.
한명밖에없오
Hospital
건대리영의원
Price
380 만원
Days
3 days
I had surgery at 5pm. The anesthesia on my arms and abdomen hadn't even worn off yet, but I was kicked out because I was told I'd get off work at 9pm. On the way home, I thought I was going to die, but my guardian came to pick me up. I felt shaky and dizzy in the car, and I kept falling asleep in between, and passed out a few times (I woke up with a thud). I went straight home and slept. The next day, I could barely stand, but in the afternoon, I didn't feel dizzy even when I stood up. By the next morning, I saw yellow in front of my eyes when I stood. Now, I'm okay standing, but I try to sit or lie down as much as possible . The swelling and everything makes me feel like I'm going to die. The lines are a little swollen because of the IV, but they seem much better than before . I'll post a review after a month later.
Written by
App

Comment 9
뿌뿌빠빠롱이 2022-09-06 (화) 03:22 2 Years ago Address
I'm thinking about it, but it's scary ㅠ
심각고민녀 2022-09-09 (금) 01:14 2 Years ago Address
Aaaah I'll wait, I'm so curious
애옹잉 2022-09-18 (일) 23:42 2 Years ago Address
ㄷㄷㄷ...Wow, you guys woke me up to say it's time to get off work?;; I'm worried because I have a consultation tomorrow

히히헤허 Writer 2022-09-19 (월) 08:49 2 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.

애옹잉 2022-09-20 (화) 00:28 2 Years ago Address
Still, it's a good thing the director is here ㅠㅜ I tried to go for a consultation today, but I didn't know and ended up going to a place with the exact same name in Gangnam ㅋㅋㅋ... I felt like an idiot and couldn't get the consultation
토롱맘 2022-09-20 (화) 11:24 2 Years ago Address
Did you really do it all at once? Arms, back, and abs?

히히헤허 Writer 2022-09-20 (화) 12:30 2 Years ago Address
Yeah, in other places they do the abs and arms separately, but here they do the upper body all at once, except for the chest.
쇼밍이 2022-10-13 (목) 01:34 1 Years ago Address
I heard that the swelling was at its peak until the third day ㅠㅠ I hope it gets better!
Sjdjvk 2022-11-13 (일) 07:39 1 Years ago Address
How effective do you think it is?? Waking me up to tell me to get off work is annoying…
Prev  Next  List