Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I remember having it done in January of last year. When I woke up in the morning and looked at my forearm, I was so disgusted that I decided on the day of surgery. I researched at Sungyesa for an hour or two, compared prices, and went straight to the hospital. Luckily, the person who advised me said there were cancellations this week and made a reservation for me. Preparing for surgery. I still remember getting designed in front of the teacher with only the important parts covered . Anyway, the surgery went well and I took a taxi home without a guardian and went to hell for a month. To be honest, I can't believe people who get surgery and work. I was unemployed, so I stayed at home for a whole month. Anyway, it was painful for 6 months, the area where the surgery was done didn't feel like my own skin, it just felt like someone else's skin. It was too thin compared to my body, so it felt good and strange , but it was still good. They told me to diet, but when I objectively looked at my usual diet, I looked like a pig. I don't eat it, so I'm careful because I don't eat carbohydrates. It's been a year and I've gained some weight on my arms , but this is because I have a body where I used to have weight, so it feels like the weight is spread evenly on my arms, but it doesn't feel like it's coming back. In the past, there was a lot of weight in the area where my back and arms connect. There was a lot of it, but it's gone now, so it's easy to do yoga. And when I was studying, my back and trapezius muscle really hurt, but now there's none. I told you the good points, but I'll tell you the bad points as well. My arms are a little lumpy. When natural people gain weight , it spreads out smoothly with a natural curve, but it doesn't seem to be the case for people who had surgery. Details You have to see it to know, and it is visible when your arm is close to the body, but this can also be seen when people look closely at my arm. To get rid of this, you just have to lose weight . To be honest, I had surgery and dieted a few times, but the arm fat came off amazingly. The other bad thing is that the surgery scar is in the front armpit. It's slightly, very slightly visible. I was surprised to see it when I wore a low-cut tank top. I thought it would show more when I drank, but I'm glad it wasn't. Anyway, I've been slim and running well so far. Only my arms were fat, so I had a chubby style overall, but I'm satisfied now. Those who are worried, don't worry. Really. I am satisfied with the dog , but the pain is really crazy, the pain is so painful, I need someone to take care of it.

Comment 8
11new 2022-08-25 (목) 02:10 1 Years ago Address
한달동안이나 아파요 ?? .... 한 일주일만 고생하면 되는줄 알았는데ㅜ..
라라라라미 2022-08-26 (금) 08:28 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
푸른바다언덕 2022-08-26 (금) 21:36 1 Years ago Address
오래 아프네요..겁이 조금 납니다. 예뻐지시길
동그라미이마 2022-08-30 (화) 17:24 1 Years ago Address
얼마나 아파요ㅠㅠㅠ?? 진통제 먹어도 아픈가요!??!!
쵸쵸코비비 2022-09-01 (목) 19:24 1 Years ago Address
으윽 혹한다 ㅠㅠ 하고시픈데 자꾸 겁나서
유자벼리찡 2022-11-19 (토) 02:56 1 Years ago Address
헉 .. 한번흡입하면 잘빠지나보네욥
망고참외 2023-01-19 (목) 15:32 1 Years ago Address
정보감사합니다