Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
If you search for revision surgery for diarrhea on Google, there are a lot of hospitals similar to ㅈㅅㅂ. It's located in Sinsa Station. The fact that it's a female doctor and the fact that it's a trustworthy blog post and photos is enough to get a consultation first. The facilities were old and they asked me to wait an hour for some kind of consultation.. The director didn't seem professional, but the director assured me that he could fix it. It wasn't a difficult case, so I trusted him and there was no noise during the surgery. First of all, the hospital staff were the director and an assistant (I'm not sure if they are, but this person was friendly anyway). ), there are only three people, including the head of the counseling department, and it really feels like a mess. First of all, I was informed that the surgery would be done as follows: adhesion removal + suction + Accusculpt (lifting). However, the anesthesia was not injection anesthesia, but sleeping pills. I've had many surgeries, but it's my first time using sleeping pill anesthesia, so I'm a little nervous... Since I heard that I'm going to have surgery after taking medicine, I thought I'd have to take medicine and get a sleeping anesthetic injection, but I ended up with two pink round pills. LOL (I guess it's my fault for not asking in detail, huh... LOL) I was in a dazed state after eating and the medicine had spread, and I started the surgery with my mind wondering whether I had sterilized my body or how I got to the operating room. You will feel a tingling sensation under the skin of your arm from time to time (of course, because you are under local anesthesia, you will not feel any pain), and if you ask me to lift my arm, I can lift it. I can also have a conversation with the director who is throbbing my arm. Anyway, after the surgery, I got a tingling ear... The doctor, who was good with his hands, boasted that there would be no bruising, but he must have done something wrong and there was a dark purple bruise under my right elbow that looked like a cannula mark. It was a bit funny, but I saw that the area I wanted had improved, so I just did it. review. To summarize in a few lines, 1. Unlike the blog posts that seem full of a sense of duty, I didn't get the feeling that they were specifically for the patients . 2. I wondered if the director was a family member of the director... because he was dressed in civilian clothes that didn't look professional. 3. The facility was old. (I heard it has been smoked since the 00's, but I wondered if it had ever been remodeled since then) 4. The waiting time was very long. The director said that he was busy and that the patients should understand. 5. Sleeping medication anesthesia (I took the medicine and just lay down for an hour until the effect wore off). First of all, I was just satisfied with the results, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it here. This is especially recommended for those who are timid. Even though I am confident that I am not afraid and that I have a predisposition to surgery, the tingling sensation under my arm was a bit creepy haha..

Comment 10
몰레 2022-07-18 (월) 05:13 1 Years ago Address
무서우셨겠어요...ㅠ
샷건 2022-07-18 (월) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
헉 그렇군요
아름다운것 2022-07-18 (월) 16:31 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠ뭐야진짜
어흥어흥어흥곰 2022-07-18 (월) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅋㄹㄴ 맞죠?

고르니 Writer 2022-07-22 (금) 02:10 1 Years ago Address
[@어흥어흥어흥곰] 넹 맞아요~~~
미옹앙 2022-07-19 (화) 01:42 1 Years ago Address
얼레벌레 돌아가면서.. 수술전에 환자 불안하게하는 병원은 솔직히 예약금 걸었어도 런해야된다생각해,, 잘되면 다행인데 아니면 끔직..

고르니 Writer 2022-07-22 (금) 02:15 1 Years ago Address
[@미옹앙] 진짜 맞는 말... 재수술 스트레스 때문에 판단력 흐려져서 덜컥 해버렸던 것 같아 그나마 무사히 끝나서 다행이지 안 그랬음 어휴 상상도 하기 싫다 ㅜ
수르 2022-07-24 (일) 13:23 1 Years ago Address
어후 후기만 봐도 무시무시하네 ㅠㅠ 마취과 선생님이 따로 없어서 수면제 마취 하나보다
soyee 2022-08-01 (월) 16:30 1 Years ago Address
수면마취 ,,고생하셨어요
롤리옹이 2022-08-18 (목) 11:41 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List