Days
Private
비포 에프터 옆태비교

<비포 에프터 옆태비교>

비포 에프터 옆모습

<비포 에프터 옆모습>

비포 에프터 앞모습

<비포 에프터 앞모습>

We have entered the golden age of fat loss after undergoing liposuction injection!!! I'm currently passing through the middle of my golden age... I felt like I was stagnating for a while, so I focused on losing a little weight, and I lost another 1cm this week as well!! If you compare it to before, it’s completely different!!! My arm fat has really been cut hahahaha. Whenever I feel like I've reached a plateau or feel like I've become lazy, I take out the before photos I've saved and look at them... I never want to go back!!!! So, try accelerating your diet today... The fat extraction injection wasn't easy... It hurt and it hurt... But these days, every time I get dressed, it's so rewarding! Wearing a tank top that I thought I would never wear in my life! But the best thing about it is that not even my boyfriend knows that I had this procedure lol. No one knows lol. I know you dieted hard. I'm so happy and excited. Haha. You, too, become prettier without anyone knowing!!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.

Comment 26
버l아저l 2022-07-12 (화) 22:20 2 Years ago Address
I'm jealous that the surgery went well. I'm like a guy who will be flexing his arms the day after tomorrow.

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-12 (화) 22:27 2 Years ago Address
[@Uncle Verl] It will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t worry!!!!!!!
정지
지늬324 2022-07-12 (화) 23:48 2 Years ago Address
ㄷㄷㄷ It’s just like sashimi.

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-12 (화) 23:48 2 Years ago Address
[@Jinui324] Thank you!!!! LOL
정지
powerpink 2022-07-13 (수) 00:09 2 Years ago Address
Wow, this is no joke ㅜㅜI’m scared of surgery so I’m just getting injections, but I really want to stop breathing!!

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-13 (수) 00:12 2 Years ago Address
[@powerpink] I also didn’t do Jiheup because I was scared because it was surgery!! I had a liposuction injection, or extraction injection, performed in a similar way to liposuction!!! Surgery is done with anesthesia, but this wasn't the case and I liked it better because I could know everything while I was awake! And the recovery is fast!!! They say there are far fewer side effects!!! If you are afraid of surgery, I recommend fat extraction injection!!
정지

powerpink 2022-07-13 (수) 00:14 2 Years ago Address
[@Hey Hoi] No, this is my first time hearing it! People around me only recommend Jiheup!! Extract injection love is different from Jiheup! I'll have to look it up, thanks.
람콩누 2022-07-13 (수) 19:27 2 Years ago Address
I’m also worried about these thick forearms ㅜㅜ

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-13 (수) 19:50 2 Years ago Address
[@Ramkongnu] The thing I was most worried about in the world was my forearms, but I feel like my problem has been completely resolved!!!!! Even the way I wear clothes has changed~ First of all, the stress itself has disappeared!!! The top didn't fit me because of the sleeves!! I really recommend fat extraction injection!! Especially if one part is completely convex like me? Or what if only your forearms are hideously thick? Recommend!!!!!
정지
지니12123 2022-07-13 (수) 21:39 2 Years ago Address
Wow, that’s dramatic,, that’s great!!

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-13 (수) 22:05 2 Years ago Address
[@Genie12123] Thank you!!!!
정지
아름다운것 2022-07-18 (월) 16:36 2 Years ago Address
It's really good, but who said Sasi Mirae hahahaha

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-18 (월) 21:27 2 Years ago Address
[@Beautiful Thing] Haha, right? Haha, it’s so funny haha.
정지
미옹앙 2022-07-19 (화) 01:43 2 Years ago Address
Hey, it can be done with an injection. It hurts a lot..?

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-19 (화) 06:36 2 Years ago Address
[@Miongang] This is not a liposuction. It is done in the same way as liposuction, so it can be considered a mini liposuction!!! An injection that extracts fat directly! So, injections are also effective~~!! It doesn’t hurt much!! It hurts, right? I heard your arms are the part that hurts the most? But for me, carrying around that fat was more painful.
정지
계계계란 2022-07-19 (화) 06:16 2 Years ago Address
I'm jealous. Congratulations on your success.

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-19 (화) 06:36 2 Years ago Address
[@GyeGyeRan]   Thank you!!!!
정지
모상유 2022-07-20 (수) 16:58 2 Years ago Address
It seems like things are going well for you naturally! Did you inject it or inhale it?

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-20 (수) 18:32 2 Years ago Address
[@] Fat extraction injection is also called liposuction injection, but it is a procedure!! It's not an injection like a butt injection. It's done in the same way as liposuction, but I think it's better to think of it as a mini liposuction in the form of a procedure rather than surgery! Extracting fat directly by injection? inhale? That's it!!!
정지
초이초2 2022-07-24 (일) 20:01 2 Years ago Address
Don’t you bruise your forearms a lot? Since it's summer and I wear short sleeves, I'm worried about bruises, so I can't decide what to do with my arms.

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-25 (월) 08:38 2 Years ago Address
[@Choicho2] I have bruises ㅠㅠ I do have bruises, but please do the treatment well these days so that they are not visible when I wear long short sleeves!!
정지
뷰티킴킴 2022-07-27 (수) 18:18 2 Years ago Address
oh my god… I'm curious about the hospital. Will I be able to resume my daily life the next day???? I want to do it right away if it has any effect ㅠㅠ

헤이호이 Writer 2022-07-27 (수) 18:24 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
정지
룰우 2022-08-24 (수) 21:20 2 Years ago Address
I'm worried because I heard that it works best if you breathe slowly. Please give me some information!!

헤이호이 Writer 2022-08-24 (수) 21:39 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
정지
체리향물티슈 2022-11-03 (목) 00:44 1 Years ago Address
Good luck!!
Prev  Next  List