Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I was stressed throughout my adolescence because of the lumps in my calves, and when I was in my mid-twenties, I spent a lot of money (at the time) to get calf reduction surgery at HS. I was really worried because it was not a regular cosmetic procedure but rather one that touched muscles and nerves, but I had the procedure done with the idea of ​​wearing a skirt before I got older and continued to receive retouching until I turned 30. Actually, now that I'm in my mid-thirties, I don't think I'd recommend it to younger people. My legs aren't what they used to be. When the swelling got worse and I exercised even a little harder, I started cramping like crazy. I woke up in the middle of the night with my legs stiff and writhing in pain. I was very satisfied with the surgery at the time because I had a complex about my calf size being too large. In fact, I was so happy that I could wear the skirt I really wanted to wear at the time that I would go back now. However, unless you are someone like me whose calf pain is as bad as that of a soccer player, and because of this, you only look at your legs every day, I would never recommend it. The calf muscles and vein valves play an important role in blood circulation, so much so that they can be called a second heart. It's not just a sore leg that's the problem... Be really careful, and if it's not too severe, just get Botox regularly.

Comment 10
성예사믿 2021-07-25 (일) 01:05 3 Years ago Address
Yes, thank you for the informationㅠㅠㅠ
으쁘 2021-07-26 (월) 14:43 3 Years ago Address
I also had a lot of concerns because of my calf problem, but thanks to that, I decided not to have surgery! Thank you for the honest review haha.
실패실패 2021-07-30 (금) 17:43 3 Years ago Address
I think you really have to think about plastic surgery even when you’re older.
지오나 2021-08-08 (일) 16:52 3 Years ago Address
I recently had surgery at this hospital and am still satisfied, but I am worried. How long has it been since you had surgery?ㅠㅠ
레이니 2021-08-12 (목) 12:41 3 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review
릴레이 2021-08-19 (목) 13:43 3 Years ago Address
Thank you. This is a very touching article.
나도이제좀 2021-08-20 (금) 20:50 3 Years ago Address
제 친구도 굵은 종아리가 고민이어서 이 수술 추천했었는데.. 절교할 뻔 했네요ㅜ
makedale 2021-11-07 (일) 01:11 2 Years ago Address
하고 싶었는데 글 보고 안하려구요. 소중한 후기 남겨주셔서 감사해요ㅠㅠ
알름 2022-04-17 (일) 23:14 2 Years ago Address
와 이런 후기는 처음봤어요 다리 둘레가 두꺼워서 막연하게 종아리 퇴축술 받고싶단 생각 뿐이었는데 ... 다시 잘 생각해봐야겠네요
종아리좀제발 2022-06-19 (일) 13:35 2 Years ago Address
리뷰 감사드립니다
Prev  Next  List