Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

The line has changed! It’s the 5th week of the fat extraction injection, what do you think?

체리비쥬 2022-06-16 (목) 22:16 2 Years ago 1069
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Sleep anesthesia is a bit scary, and I need time to get to work right away, so I chose the procedure rather than surgery, so I chose fat extraction and it has been 5 weeks since I had the procedure~! Almost all of the bruising has gone and the swelling has subsided ㅋㅋ The lumps are still there, but the hospital is giving me constant follow-up care, so my line is getting better. Looking at the before and after photos, its even more amazing~? After receiving a brief interim consultation with the director who pulled out the entire abdomen, I thanked him several times and came out hehe Todays after-picture is a picture I took while observing the progress at the hospital, dont you see the line change very well~? From next week onwards, I have some lumps, and they say that I am going to manage papaya lumps with extracorporeal shock wave. Hehe I think I will become thinner.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.

Comment 6
호빵s 2022-06-20 (월) 01:44 2 Years ago Address
The effect is good! Im also thinking about abdominal fat extraction, can I get information about the hospital and the price? How many ccs did you draw?

체리비쥬 Writer 2022-06-23 (목) 21:22 2 Years ago Address
[@Hoppans] I got the treatment at 365mc at Sinsa Station. I paid about 2.8 million won and I picked up about 1200 C.
정지
메이니 2022-06-20 (월) 21:12 2 Years ago Address
Wow the effect is great!! congratulations! Please give me some info too!

체리비쥬 Writer 2022-06-23 (목) 21:23 2 Years ago Address
[@Maini] I had the treatment at 365mc at Sinsa Station~ I paid about 2.8 million won and pulled out about 1200 C.
정지
지늬324 2022-06-21 (화) 23:39 2 Years ago Address
Wow, seriously, the effect is amazing

체리비쥬 Writer 2022-06-23 (목) 21:23 2 Years ago Address
[@Jinny324] I think its great because you can see the effect with just your treatment~!!
정지
Prev  Next  List