Dr.
남상재 원장님
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
350 만원
Days
48 days

Hello, I've been busy, so it's been about two months since my surgery. I had the surgery in early November, and while chatting to a friend earlier, I was so busy with my daily life that I thought I had the surgery in late summer. First of all, compared to the very dramatic change at the beginning, it looks a little swollen this month. (If you are curious about this, please refer to the previous article…). Temporary swelling at the tumescent or surgical site seems to be nothing more than an excuse due to timing... Actually, I let my guard down for a while, and because I was so busy with work, I was lacking in managing my eating habits. I'm naturally an introvert and I'm quite embarrassed to take pictures of my body, but I was worried that if I didn't leave it as a public record, I'd go back to the old days without any reflection, so I decided to leave a record. I'll see you back in good condition next month. If you want to make something, you have to leave a record where everyone can see it so that you can reflect on it and work harder. Still, what is encouraging is that compared to the insincerity of management, the abdomen does not gain weight as quickly as before after surgery... The part that doesn’t seem to work? no see. Hahaha, and when I checked it on the body fat scale, the fat percentage didn't increase much. At Globi, where I had surgery, 3 ultrasound treatments were included as standard. It was already written in the contract and explained when I decided to have surgery, but I only remembered it when I went to get after-care, and the director took good care of it. I had my third and final treatment on December 8th, and although my husband gave me a lymphatic massage with lotion every night, I could not beat the efficiency of the machine. I feel sorry for her husband who suffered, but after receiving the ultrasound, the pain and foreign body sensation that I wrote about in my first post have clearly improved. Of course, the strange feeling that my body feels like it's not my body has completely disappeared, but it's a big change compared to last month when I was cursed for even slightly hitting it on the bed frame. It may not have been easy to tell from the photo in the first post, but it feels like a lot of the bumpy bio bonds are disappearing here and there. After the last ultrasound, Dr. Nam Sang-jae, who performed the surgery, checked and told me that I had recovered enough to exercise again. I should have started exercising right at that point... I feel sorry for myself in that regard. In fact, her husband also received arrhythmia at the same hospital. We eat junk food together, but strangely, her husband has a clear stomach outline. It seems like there is a big difference in constitution. Aside from the fact that Globi is far from my house, there is no difference in follow-up care or anything different from what was originally promised. I don't think I chose the wrong hospital, so I congratulate myself that this is also an achievement. The attitude of people around me before and after the surgery deposit is very different. I was really worried because I had heard a lot about other hospitals. My personal complaint was too long. In fact, after the first month, my waist circumference was something I had never experienced before in my life, but to be honest, I am personally still satisfied with it. My husband also took pictures and told me that I had definitely gained less weight than before the surgery. When I looked at the amount of fat that was suctioned with Dr. Nam, it was clear that he had suctioned a lot of fat, but if I'm too careless, it can happen in an instant. Above all, the cannula marks that I had been worried about during the surgery and the bruises that had remained for a long time all over my body disappeared. And this may not be directly related and is just psychological, but should I say that my digestion is somehow better than before? I felt like my body was becoming less efficient at storing fat. P.S1 I feel like I should write down something that might be helpful, so if I had to write something down, I wrote about it in my previous post, but since dialysis has pain issues, the skill of the surgery itself is important, but when choosing a hospital, be sure to check whether ultrasound is included as after-care. wish. In fact, the problem of pain is a secondary issue, and it is said that ultrasound or continuous lymphatic massage and good aftercare are required to prevent the bio-bond from forming into strange shapes. If you breathe, of course the ultrasound will go in, so don't think about it and just ask. Because during the consultation, I heard that some other hospitals are currently unable to use ultrasound machines due to corona issues... It's an excuse that's hard to believe, and I don't know what it has to do with the coronavirus, but not just one hospital, but several hospitals actually said they couldn't do ultrasounds using that excuse. There are hospitals that really don't do ultrasounds, so check carefully. P.S2 It definitely got better after the ultrasound. I came back from work last night and did Just Dance, but I didn't feel much of a difference from before the surgery. Looking at the pictures of my stomach that I took while writing this month's article and leaving, I think that liposuction is still a recommended surgery if cost is acceptable. Even I, who is skeptical about plastic surgery in general, is confident in its effectiveness compared to the possibility of side effects. .
Written by
App

Comment 5
케챱먹고사람되자 2021-12-22 (수) 13:27 2 Years ago Address
You've fallen so terribly ㅠㅠ Huh.
복남 2021-12-23 (목) 04:49 2 Years ago Address
I was thinking about going to Globi, but I made up my mind haha.
푸푸풍 2021-12-23 (목) 19:51 2 Years ago Address
Awesome, you’ve really fallen in love.
졔이 2022-01-12 (수) 22:19 2 Years ago Address
Есть ли 3 варианта, как это сделать? ㅠ I was worried about biobonds forming ㅠㅠ Thank you for the useful advice!
율무무 2022-02-17 (목) 16:18 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List