Price
350 만원
Days
25 days
흡입 전

<흡입 전>

흡입 후, 현재는 여기서 좀 더 빠진 상태입니다.

<흡입 후, 현재는 여기서 좀 더 빠진 상태입니다.>

Hello, it's been about a month since I got liposuction, and I remember getting a lot of help through the community, so I'm posting a little review, even if it's not enough. Actually, I am a foreigner (please understand if the post is a little hard to read ^^), and I was not someone who thought positively about plastic surgery before, whether it was a procedure or surgery, but as I turned 30, no matter how much I took care of it and exercised, I was always worried about my belly fat, so I was worried about the side effects. I was thinking of doing liposuction if it wasn't for the skin area. As the coronavirus dragged on and I gained even more weight, my confidence dropped. My husband put a lot of thought into it, looked into it for a while, and decided to go to several hospitals. In the end, I ended up having the surgery at ㄱㄹㅂ in Apgujeong. First of all, my husband recently had nose surgery here and the results were amazing, but most of all, I decided to go here because of the really good aftercare. In Korea, the level of plastic surgery is so high that the hospitals my husband chose in the end were probably all good, but my husband said that there would be no place that would provide post-operative care as kindly and professionally as this hospital. I decided very quickly. The doctor who performed the surgery was Dr. ㄱㄹㅂ ㄴㅅㅈ. During the first consultation, he palpated my abdomen and asked me what my goal weight loss was. After that, I set the target lower than I expected, but for other Korean friends who smoked around me in the first place, it was more about setting a line than the number of kilos themselves. There was something I heard that should be placed. So, to be honest, I didn't have high expectations... At this point, one month later, I have lost more weight than the teacher suggested! Even though I was in so much pain after surgery and had not seriously adjusted my diet for recovery, I was still satisfied with the visual appearance, and my weight went down more than expected. I think it was even more so because the doctor set the goal on a more conservative side compared to other hospitals. (I think we should filter out hospitals that set goals that are too high and only talk about excessively good things about liposuction. This time, while seriously contemplating surgery, I looked into it and vaguely thought that liposuction would be easier and safer than other plastic surgery, but the doctor performing the surgery It is said that it can be surprisingly dangerous for inexperienced doctors because it is greatly affected by skill and the area where the cannula touches is not a part that is actually inspected with the naked eye during surgery.) Even when I was at my thinnest in my early 20s, I was always unsatisfied with my waist. , Now that my recovery is complete, I even have expectations that if I just exercise a little more, I will be able to show my abs to some degree in a year or so. Of course, if you really want a dramatic change, your own efforts are more important than other plastic surgeries. It may seem like I'm only talking about good things, but I think it will be helpful for those who don't have enough time to lose weight purely through exercise, or for those who are dissatisfied with their body shape like me in the first place. However, to be honest, even if you are discharged the same day, it is unlikely that you will be able to completely return to your daily life right away, unless you have a pure office job where you work completely motionless at a desk for at least the first week. I didn't record it in detail for the first two days, but even slightly bumping into the bed frame made me curse and I couldn't even hold my dog. Perhaps because it overlapped with my menstrual period at the time, a thin solution mixed with tumescent was constantly coming out, so I had to keep using the pad. I had to replace it. No matter how hard you schedule the surgery, I think you should rest at home for the first two to three days... Even though I'm naturally the type of person with a lot of pain, it still hurts when I change into compression garments. There are hospitals that say that during consultations that the pain will stop after a week, but don't believe that. Haha, in fact, liposuction is not a type of surgery that varies greatly depending on the style like nose surgery or contouring surgery, so I recommend choosing a place where you feel safe and honest. Because I was in so much pain during the recovery period and I'm a very typographic person by nature, I wasn't able to take many of the photos I wanted to take, but if you have any questions, I'll check the comments from time to time and reply to the best of my knowledge. If the condition improves in a few weeks, I will post a second review.

Comment 18
되쟈살뺄릐 2021-11-29 (월) 14:42 2 Years ago Address
와...넘 잘 되셨어요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
먹성좋은뿡이 2021-11-30 (화) 19:59 2 Years ago Address
저도 러브핸들은 잘안빠지던데 지흡이 좋긴 좋네요.. 라인 생기신거 보니까 허리 너무 이쁘셔요ㄷㄷ
메가나르 2021-12-02 (목) 00:49 2 Years ago Address
엄청 슬림해졌네여
클래스s 2021-12-02 (목) 06:58 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Kaunis Writer 2021-12-20 (월) 15:30 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅏㅏ나자 2021-12-04 (토) 04:21 2 Years ago Address
와 상세한 후기 감사드려여ㅠㅠ

Kaunis Writer 2021-12-20 (월) 15:34 2 Years ago Address
[@ㅏㅏ나자] 아닙니다. 가입하고 스스로 수술 경과 스스로 체크하려고 급하게 글 써서 댓글을 이제서야 등업하고 읽어 보네요 ㅠㅠ 조금이라도 도움이 되셨다니 다행입니다.
Kawaii123 2021-12-04 (토) 07:31 2 Years ago Address
효과 대박인거같은데 얼마뽑으셧러요? 저도 러브핸들 하고싶은데,,,ㅜ

Kaunis Writer 2021-12-20 (월) 15:33 2 Years ago Address
[@Kawaii123] 2000cc 조금 넘었던 것 같습니다. 등급 업이 늦어져서 이제서야 확인하고 답글 드리네요. ㅠㅠ 사실 해당 병원 이전에 핸드메이드로 조각하듯이 한다는 걸 굉장히 강조하는 병원이 있었는데, 가격도 정말 너무 비싼데다가 일단 성형과 전문의가 아니셔서 걸렀어요... 초음파 이달 초까지 받고 잘 정리 되었는데 사실 조금 뒤에 후기 하나 더 쓰겠지만 약간 살이 다시 오른 것 같습니다 ㅠㅠ 제가 너무 방심했었는지, 아니면 이게 회복기 중에 붓기와 일시적인 문제인지 저도 모르겠네요, 그래도 관리 안해도 확실히 살이 수술한 부위 아닌 곳 위주로 찐다는 그 원하던 부작용이 온 것같긴 합니다만 ㅎ
호롱불소리 2021-12-08 (수) 07:07 2 Years ago Address
님 후기를 일찍 봤음 좋았을걸,그 후 결정 할걸 그랬네요.저는 3월에 다른병원 예약해놨어요..한달반동안은 일상생활 잠자리 다스톱수준이라는데 장도 못볼정도의 통증인가요..회복기간이 너무 걱정되네요

Kaunis Writer 2021-12-20 (월) 15:40 2 Years ago Address
[@호롱불소리] 제가 막 방금전에야 등업을 해서 이제서야 늦게 답변을 다네요 ㅠㅠ 저는 이달초 쯤부터 누운 자세에서 일어나거나 할때에 아플 정도로 예민한 단계는 건너 갔지만. 바이오 본드 미세하게 있는, 그 딱딱해진 부분의 이질적인 감각 이런거는 해결이 안되었습니다. 아픔도 문제지만 내 몸이 내 몸 같지 않는 듯한 이물감도 심리적으로 사실 고통 스럽잖아요...

그리고 자세 바꿀때 정도일때 아픈 거는 사라졌지만, 남편이 원래 덜렁거리는 성격인지라 실수로 몸을 부딛히거나 하면 아직도 많이 아픕니다. 완전히 화이트 컬러 계통으로 사무직 아니시면 솔직히 무리가 있어요. 진짜 처음 2주는 뭐만해도 욕 나왔습니다.
호접 2021-12-14 (화) 10:10 2 Years ago Address
병원정보랑 가격정보 알려주실수 있나용??ㅎㅎ 너무 이뿌게 잘되신거같네용
상세한 후기 감사합니당
아아 정보남겨있네요!!
타로세상 2021-12-16 (목) 11:56 2 Years ago Address
침대프레임에 나오면 욕나온다는 말 ㅋㅋ 공감합니다. 암튼 지흡 잘되신것 축하드립니다.

Kaunis Writer 2021-12-20 (월) 15:41 2 Years ago Address
[@타로세상] 좋은 댓글 감사드립니다. 등업 이제서야 해서 이렇게 늦게나마 댓글 다네요 ㅠㅠ
케챱먹고사람되자 2021-12-17 (금) 16:20 2 Years ago Address
엄청 잘록해지셨네요 효과 진짜 잘보셨네요
미미미미미밍 2022-02-23 (수) 23:51 2 Years ago Address
이쁘게됐어 추카해
병원정보좀 알려줘^^
wbeldk 2023-03-07 (화) 12:55 1 Years ago Address
우와 라인 너무 이쁘게 잘빠지셨어요!! 저두 거기서 흡입 알아보고있는데 사후관리는 3회인걸로 아는데 다 받으셨어요? 울퉁불퉁한 부분은 없나요? 불만족하시는 부분은 없으신지 궁금해요 ㅎㅎ
Coco23 2023-04-19 (수) 14:49 1 Years ago Address
라인 대박이에요 ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List