시술전

<시술전>

시술후

<시술후>

시술후

<시술후>

시술후

<시술후>

Wow...I finally got my forearms cut...!!!! No matter how much I diet and exercise, the wings don't disappear... That's why I tried it too > < Current weight: 62.5 kg Arm circumference: 31.5 cm  On the day of the procedure: Due to the solution, my arm is 1.5 more swollen than it was before!   Holding my heart that was pounding so hard, I was half excited that I was finally going to use elephant forearms... and half afraid that it would hurt. When I first got there, they showed me an instructional video and gave me a painkiller and an antibiotic injection, but it was just a gentle touch. After that, the director designed the procedure. He did the treatment and I went into the treatment room, and the anesthesia injection only felt warm at first, but the fat extraction afterward just gave me a strange feeling of something coming out. I received it comfortably. I went there just in time to get off work and dozed off a little. *Really, really comfortable. The only thing I was able to receive was that, honestly, I was very scared, but the nurse was patting my leg. He was so sweet, so I found comfort and strength from it. The doctor explained the process and said that he had removed as much as possible, and that it was good. I was so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ After the procedure, they checked the number of bottles containing fat, and as post-care on the same day, I received laser treatment to remove bruises for about 20 minutes and went home. They provided bruise cream and orange juice, so I drank a lot and took the subway home an hour away. I arrived safely haha. They gave me a bracelet when I left. They did it in case my condition worsened, and they even contacted me to check when I got home. When I got home, I had a delicious dinner and didn't feel anything - there was no fluid flow! I woke up after a good night's sleep and now I feel hungry, and my arm is still swollen because of the solution. I heard that the swelling will go down after 7 to 10 days, so I'll write more when I get follow-up care in a week!  Starting today, I will make sure to walk for at least 30 minutes and manage my diet while working hard to build my arms! I'll come back after receiving care. *Precautions before the procedure -Mask must be worn -Eat a hearty meal before the procedure! -Do not take obesity medication on the same day (I didn't take it for two days before, just in case) -Long sleeves with long, dark arms! -Use public transportation>

Comment 5
Bokkihago 2021-12-01 (수) 22:29 2 Years ago Address
What did you use for anesthesia??

되쟈살뺄릐 Writer 2022-01-17 (월) 15:48 2 Years ago Address
[@Bokkihago] The anesthesia was local anesthesia!
하늘비행기 2021-12-24 (금) 08:46 2 Years ago Address
Your lines are now clear. I hope you recover well~~~^^

되쟈살뺄릐 Writer 2022-01-17 (월) 15:47 2 Years ago Address
[@Sky Airplane] I think my lines are getting prettier and prettier :) As the swelling and wrinkles continue to go away, the inches are shrinking!
쌀뺄끄야 2024-03-21 (목) 23:14 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List